Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whew I hope it sticks but I ordered a MYP in Feb and my EDD is after your entire window. We're also in the same geographical area too.
Well I added (& kept) FSD on my car. Nothing else special about the order (unless you call blue paint "special"). I am hoping it arrives by the end of May as I have planned a cross country trip for the first two weeks of June.

Reactions: sf_odessa
OD: 3/7/23
MYLR Blue/White
EDD September, has never moved after my changes. Maybe they have to fill the ship up with Tesla's before it goes to Hawaii?
I did install a 40 amp sub panel this week in the garage. Wall Connector is still in the box. That will give something to do while I wait 5 months. The question is "when I will be using it?" LOL

OD: 3/7/23
MYLR Blue/White
EDD September, has never moved after my changes. Maybe they have to fill the ship up with Tesla's before it goes to Hawaii?
I did install a 40 amp sub panel this week in the garage. Wall Connector is still in the box. That will give something to do while I wait 5 months. The question is "when I will be using it?" LOL
OPPS OD: 3/7/22

Looks like Tesla has dropped the mobile charger that was included. Is this just for new orders or ones ordered back in March as well.?

I think at this point, if you don't have your car yet, it won't come with a Mobile Connector.

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 6.47.38 PM.png
Here was my chat with them and my MYP is supposed to come May.

I think at this point, if you don't have your car yet, it won't come with a Mobile Connector.

View attachment 794410Here was my chat with them and my MYP is supposed to come May.
I'm seeing mixed news from this. Some are saying all new ORDERS and others are saying new DELIVERIES. Pretty shitty move (especially since it would be my primary charging source + free charging) but I'm not surprised at all.

Reactions: BGOwner

View attachment 794410Here was my chat with them and my MYP is supposed to come May.
At least the advisor gave you the option to purchase the mobile charger from the Tesla shop, oh wait , no you can't because they're not in stock. And haven't been for a while I believe.

Reactions: MR52
Placed order 3/13, estimated delivery December!?!?

Hoping this will change? When I ordered it was September but now in my account profile it says December.
Jewel I placed ordered MYLR on 3/01 it said Dec '22 delivery time. I am in no hurry, to be honest if I don't need new state-of-the art safety I would continue driving my 1996 MB E-320 which is a TANK after 25+ yrs with minimum maintenance . Believe it or not , it cost me no more than $300/month to maintain this car in great shape by a local master mechanic

No mobile connector??? WTF. I have a Nema 14-50 outlet already installed and even bought the plug adaptor for the mobile connector. Now I'm gonna spend another $275 extra - Nickel and dime much.

They dropped the price to $200, but I am still pissed about it. It’s also still out of stock.

I also installed the 14-50 outlet, bought the adapter and cable organizer for it.

Reactions: tlord82