Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! How exciting! When you first placed the order, what was your original EDD? My OD is the same as yours and the only difference of mine is that I got white ext and fsd. from EDD of Sept to May 1-14. Then back to Oct-January. And just jumped again May 6-16th
Went from EDD of Sept when I ordered to May 1-14. Then back to Oct-January then jumped again May 6-16th before the VIN. I figured I’d be heading back to OCT-JAN haha

Wow such a big jump from beginning to end. You getting your VIN gives me hope that I will hopefully get an update soon. Since out OD are the same. Fingers crossed! Enjoy your tessi!

Wow such a big jump from beginning to end. You getting your VIN gives me hope that I will hopefully get an update soon. Since out OD are the same. Fingers crossed! Enjoy your tessi!
Hope you get it soon. I will say I did everything the day of order as far as Financing (only doing 25k) and they offered me a hilariously insulting price for my Porsche so I declined that and am selling that back to the Porsche dealership.

Hope you get it soon. I will say I did everything the day of order as far as Financing (only doing 25k) and they offered me a hilariously insulting price for my Porsche so I declined that and am selling that back to the Porsche dealership.
Thank you! :) I hope so too. I appraised my current car with carvana and Tesla. Tesla was off by 26$. So I’m just going to keep my car until I get the new one and just hope that tesla continues to give me the same trade in offer.

I still find it strange that I am still stuck with an EDD of May. We only have 4 days of April left lol.

Wow lucky you.
and super fast match for a LR. Envy you, and I ordered earlier than you, and mine still stuck in September..

Thank you! :) I hope so too. I appraised my current car with carvana and Tesla. Tesla was off by 26$. So I’m just going to keep my car until I get the new one and just hope that tesla continues to give me the same trade in offer.

I still find it strange that I am still stuck with an EDD of May. We only have 4 days of April left lol.
Tesla offered me $21k for my Porsche.....the dealership offered me $46k 😂. In fairness, my SA told me they aren't in the business of gas cars and dont really want them so expect a lower offer than I can get elsewhere but I didnt think it would be THAT insulting haha