Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla offered me $21k for my Porsche.....the dealership offered me $46k 😂. In fairness, my SA told me they aren't in the business of gas cars and dont really want them so expect a lower offer than I can get elsewhere but I didnt think it would be THAT insulting haha
That’s horrible!!! My Ford was nearly the same price from the dealer as Tesla, but playing the waiting game on that one too. I need a car till my car arrives.

I just got my EDD window and VIN number assigned. Is there somewhere that I can go read up on everything that I need to do to prepare for delivery?
- how to get the best insurance quote
- what to look for when taking delivery
- making sure I'm set up for at home charging
- anything else that I need to be thinking about

I know these are all basic questions but I'm a first timer!

I just got my EDD window and VIN number assigned. Is there somewhere that I can go read up on everything that I need to do to prepare for delivery?

Nice! Makes me happy to see VINs assigned close to me! Are you in NJ or NYC?

When did you put your order in?

Our MYLRs are probably next to each other on the train 😂 I just called my insurance guy and had it added to my policy(was about $700 for me). I didn’t play around with that as I’ve read some stories online about people having their VIN reassigned for dragging their feet with it. I had my neighbor who’s an electrician install the charger which ran me about $500 for the wire only but I think most have said that’s in the $1000-1500 range (Home Charging)

Have you watched all the videos about the car on the app 10x like I have? Feel like a kid in a candy store waiting haha

Reactions: Horty4
What are the last 6 of your VIN? I’m at 427610

That may help us figure out if we’re getting rejected VINs. Both being MYLR black/black I’m hopeful that’s not the case
Anyone who orders a MYLR in March and then gets a VIN in April is 100% getting a rejected VIN. If not, please go play the lottery immediately.

Anyone who orders a MYLR in March and then gets a VIN in April is 100% getting a rejected VIN. If not, please go play the lottery immediately.
I duno man....I think these are hot off the press and not rejected VINs - we just got lucky as hell with the MYLR black/black and in the right part of the country....

My 427610 is right in range and a lot of these people waited 6+ months...