Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something odd happened this week for my order. My trade in expired. Asked me to update odometer. I did so. My offer went from 48500 (M3LR) to 52500. My trade in offer increased? Not complaining but wonder why it increased and 52500 wasn’t the first offer.

Something odd happened this week for my order. My trade in expired. Asked me to update odometer. I did so. My offer went from 48500 (M3LR) to 52500. My trade in offer increased? Not complaining but wonder why it increased and 52500 wasn’t the first offer.
Inflation. Used Cars are still in high demand. My offer with Carvana and Car Buyer USA went up from when I checked 4 months ago.

What are the last 6 of your VIN? I’m at 427610

That may help us figure out if we’re getting rejected VINs. Both being MYLR black/black I’m hopeful that’s not the case
Mine is 427555

Guys don't scare me about this being a rejected vehicle! My EDD was May 2022 from the time that I ordered it. I changed to Oct 2022-Jan 2023 for a few days last week and then I got the text message that the VIN was available and the date had switched back.

Did you guys get a trade in text before the vin?

I didn't get anything about a trade-in but I had already selected no vehicle for trade-in.

Mine is 427555

Guys don't scare me about this being a rejected vehicle! My EDD was May 2022 from the time that I ordered it. I changed to Oct 2022-Jan 2023 for a few days last week and then I got the text message that the VIN was available and the date had switched back.

I didn't get anything about a trade-in but I had already selected no vehicle for trade-in.
Love it! We’re 55 VINs apart with basically the same specs and same flipped dates. Check the Spreadsheet link I sent earlier as well….pretty confident in saying we aren’t getting rejected VINs ✊🏼

hi everyone i'm new here. i need a new tesla model Y ASAP. ordered a LR mid-march. how do i go about changing my order to a performance? i'm assuming people do that? will my order date change to now or would they be able to keep my LR mid-march date...?? please help!

hi everyone i'm new here. i need a new tesla model Y ASAP. ordered a LR mid-march. how do i go about changing my order to a performance? i'm assuming people do that? will my order date change to now or would they be able to keep my LR mid-march date...?? please help!
Sort of confused by your post. You say you are new here, but you posted in the March 2021 thread that you ordered in mid-March and you took delivery back in June of 21. Is this a new order also mid March?

Reactions: itsyuliyav
If you need a Tesla quick, buy a used one. There is no quick unless you get lucky. If you really want a new one then trade in your used one or try to sell it when the new one arrives for what you paid.

A performance model would come sooner than the long range model. If you need one quickly that will not happen ordering. Ordering is a slow process and delivery dates can frequently change or be pushed out.

I like what someone else suggested by going for used. Then when your long range order comes in you can trade it or sell privately. You should be able to get what you paid provided the used market stays strong.