Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone on the same boat as me?

Ordered Mar 25, and didn’t complete profile until Apr 2.

MYLR White, 20”, no tow, no FSD

My EDD hasn’t budged from October - January
I'm in the same boat only in that my EDD hasn't moved at all since ordering. Still just December 2022. Details in signature.
Seem since March there is less moving of EDDs and less specific date ranges for all the MYLR orders that are September or later for delivery. I'm sure our EDDs will move around as we get closer to the original EDD.

I'm in the same boat only in that my EDD hasn't moved at all since ordering. Still just December 2022. Details in signature.
Seem since March there is less moving of EDDs and less specific date ranges for all the MYLR orders that are September or later for delivery. I'm sure our EDDs will move around as we get closer to the original EDD.
Same here, I’ve been stuck at “May”. I’m wondering after the price increase in March, they received so many new orders for MY that it caused these delays and no updated EDDs.

I just spoke to an SA in the store and he said that I should expect it sometime this month. He said that they are doing a lot of deliveries this month. I asked if it’s strange that I haven’t received and update EDD but he said that it’s not strange at all.
EDD still has not budged since OD of March 7th.

EDD: May 11 - June 8

MYP White/Black No Tow No FSD (Miami)
Same od and config…. But mine is 5/30 thru 6-22 edd. Louisiana order

Reactions: DavidMYP