Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone!!

MYP
MSM/Black interior
No Tow
No FSD
OD: 03/6/22
Completed appl: Not sure of the exact date but roughly a week after the OD
EDD: May 15 - June 12

Estimated delivery date has not moved since I placed it. Yesterday I got a text from Tesla: Hi, if you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase. Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's VIN number and exact mileage and a Tesla advisor will follow up with you soon.

Does this mean my vehicle is on the way? Anybody have any info?
Nothing for me yet. I’m hoping by the end of the week no narrow down to 2 weeks

Hey Everyone!!

MYP
MSM/Black interior
No Tow
No FSD
OD: 03/6/22
Completed appl: Not sure of the exact date but roughly a week after the OD
EDD: May 15 - June 12

Estimated delivery date has not moved since I placed it. Yesterday I got a text from Tesla: Hi, if you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase. Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's VIN number and exact mileage and a Tesla advisor will follow up with you soon.

Does this mean my vehicle is on the way? Anybody have any info?
This give me hope because I see more March orders moving closer and closer. Who the freak knows! They might push dates again.

Maybe a long shot but are there any other "vanilla" March orders out there....ie no options, black interior and either White or MSM paint? If so, two questions....
1) Do you have a more specific EDD than "December"?
2) Has anyone with a vanilla order changed their order to a premium color and if so did your EDD improve to September or so?

Thanks

I have been reading through the September 2021 order dates group. Amazing how there are Model Y buyers there still waiting for delivery coming up on 8 months. I don't know if I could have waited that long (actually, I could have, but oh my that is a long time!).

I have been reading through the September 2021 order dates group. Amazing how there are Model Y buyers there still waiting for delivery coming up on 8 months. I don't know if I could have waited that long (actually, I could have, but oh my that is a long time!).
There are even people still waiting in the August thread....although it seems most of them had some issue like a much later profile complete date.

Maybe a long shot but are there any other "vanilla" March orders out there....ie no options, black interior and either White or MSM paint? If so, two questions....
2) Has anyone with a vanilla order changed their order to a premium color and if so did your EDD improve to September or so?

Thanks
MYP white exterior black interior EDD June 6 - July 4

Thanks
MYL od 3/7
Upgrade to MYP 3/25
Edd May 30-June 27 to Pearl MS

White/Black interior
No other options.

No change on edd since order date.

Thanks
MYP - White/Black, no FSD, no Tow
OD 3/4
EDD April - May
EDD March - April
EDD May - June

Latest EDD 5/15 - 5/29
Received text about Trade in - 5/7
Los Angeles

No spec changes since order

Reactions: robeeen