Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course there is smoke. The supply change for everything is messed up. This is not Tesla specific. Their issue is that they gave a “date”.. I worked in high end luxury sales for 20 years- inventory management. This is not unusual.
The date is the kicker. We used to deal with this in the military as well, plan for the worst and pray for the best. It is better to tell the customer the worst possible date so they are excited when it happens early.

Reactions: Horty4
@flyingdragon Long Range MYLR (not Performance?) March 2022 ordered...> EDD May 2022? ONLY 2 months? Must be the Texas thing? I am envy

MYLR ordered on March 01 2022, EDD is still in December... NOT FAIR

Good for U
I added the FSD initially when I placed the order in March which reduced the EDD to June from October and eventually I removed the FSD once the VIN is assigned to my account, that's the trick here.

Just got VIN’d!!! F452

I received the much awaited text from Tesla that my VIN has been assigned! EDD now June 6 - June 12.

OD: March 7th
MYP white/black no tow no FSD
Wow so happy for you that’s amazing. My OD was 3/9 with same EDD. I wonder if 2 days from now I get the VIN text. Only difference between us I think is white vs MSM. Was the number that text you the same one as the one that sent the message regarding the trade in? I’m soooo excited!!!!!