Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD of 3/10
MYLR, MSM, 5 seat, Gemini, no two, no FSD

Original EDD was December 2022.
Added Tow 3/27 and it move up to Oct-Dec 2022
Messaged SA to removed tow 5/21 and it fell back to Feb 2023- May 2023

Did I make a mistake here in removing the tow option? I was under the assumption changing config would not move me to the back of the line and my SA also confirmed this. Will the app update at some point to “move” me back to where I was or am I screwed here?

I agree. People in California are getting vehicles because the logistics are much less complicated. East coast is total opposite. I would think Tesla will want to get the vehicles delivered by the end of the quarter. The. Again I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet. I will feel better once they match me with a VIN.
Just got my vin yesterday ordered on 3/7/22 performance white on white california

Anyone know if there’s a correlation between date you receive the “if you want to trade in text” and when you might get a VIN? Just got the trade in text today which was like the first actual push notification communication with me since I ordered the car.
Got the trade in message on 5/12 got the vin 5/21 order date 3/7/22 California white on white performance no fsd

So I decided to text my SA yesterday and see if there’s an option for pickup in Fremont and this is their reply
4AB0E890-E70F-43DE-84F2-E129D0FF79A1.jpeg

MYLR
Red/white interior
No Tow
No FSD
OD: 03/06/22

EDD: May 19th to May 24th

Delivery Scheduled for May 25th(Next Wednesday)

@flyingdragon Long Range MYLR (not Performance?) March 2022 ordered...> EDD May 2022? ONLY 2 months? Must be the Texas thing? I am envy

MYLR ordered on March 01 2022, EDD is still in December... NOT FAIR

Good for U

Reactions: flyingdragon
My EDD just dropped to a 2 week window yesterday - June 16-30.
It's bounced around at least 4 times and always been a 30 day+ window before, so not sure if this is good news or just a false alarm.

MYP, Black/Black, Tow, No FSD
Order date 3/14
Raleigh, NC

My current M3P lease ends on August 1 so hopefully I'll have something by then
Mine is 6/8-6/22 in Raleigh too. It’s happening so let’s be ready