Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting super annoyed. Pushed back again today.

June 10-July 8

It’s getting ridiculous. This is TWICE now I’ve gotten pushed back when I’ve literally been inside my delivery window. My first window was the beginning of this month.
2 more updates.

Yesterday, I got moved from 6/10-7/8 up to 6/10-6/24, and then this morning, I got pushed back 2 says on front/back end, 6/12-6/24.

OD 3/8

I've lost count of how many date changes I've had now. I think this is my 8th change?

OD : 03/08/2022, MYLR MSM/Black Int/ Tow/ FSD (added later 03/22/2022) 5 seater 19 Gemini.
Original EDD : August 2022. "Original+FSD EDD: May2022"
EDD update 1 : Sept 2022
EDD update 2 : 12 May - 22 May
EDD update 3 : Nov 2022 - Feb 2023

EDD update 4 (06-06-22) : Dec 2022 - Mar 2023

I just checked my Tesla app and my MYLR white with Gemini wheels got pushed out to march 2023 - June 2023. It was saying Dec 2022 for the longest time. I ordered March 7 2022... What should I do? If I switch to MYP now, do you think I will get it in Dec 2022? I'm ok with upgrading. Just want to know if I will get it 12 2022. Or should I wait until 10 2022 and then upgrade to MYP and get it Jan 2023? I know we won't know a out the dates. Just wanted to vent and get some opinions. California location. I have a mo

I just checked my Tesla app and my MYLR white with Gemini wheels got pushed out to march 2023 - June 2023. It was saying Dec 2022 for the longest time. I ordered March 7 2022... What should I do? If I switch to MYP now, do you think I will get it in Dec 2022? I'm ok with upgrading. Just want to know if I will get it 12 2022. Or should I wait until 10 2022 and then upgrade to MYP and get it Jan 2023? I know we won't know a out the dates. Just wanted to vent and get some opinions.
What area are you from?

I just checked my Tesla app and my MYLR white with Gemini wheels got pushed out to march 2023 - June 2023. It was saying Dec 2022 for the longest time. I ordered March 7 2022... What should I do? If I switch to MYP now, do you think I will get it in Dec 2022? I'm ok with upgrading. Just want to know if I will get it 12 2022. Or should I wait until 10 2022 and then upgrade to MYP and get it Jan 2023? I know we won't know a out the dates. Just wanted to vent and get some opinions. California location. I have a mo
A lot of people told me to expect this. Only order the MYP if you want it, your EDD is going to go back and forth many times.

Had the first movement on my EDD Since I ordered on March 9. EDD moved from just September 2022 to December 2022 - March 2023. I guess this is how Tesla motivates people to upgrade to the performance model.
Got my first update ever today also....moved from "December 2022" to March 2023-June 2023 for my no option March 11th order. Ugghhh.
Same EDD as a brand new order if placed today. This is making optioned orders a 9-12 month wait and non-optioned a 12-15month wait.

Going to be a lot of MYPs sold soon....

Reactions: mrazndead
I was already thinking of switching so I probably will after I'm back from my July vacation so I don't get a delivery show up while I'm away. Still not 100% decided. Maybe these EDDs will revert back as seems odd everyone is being pushed to the new order time frame.
Ok. Then I will wait for you to come back and switch with you. We are in the same exact leaking boat. Same order date and same config. I can wait until July to switch. LFG!!!

My EDD has been Sept. 22 forever. Now after reading the post this morning I checked mine. It also changed to Dec.22-Mar.23, this sucks!
I'm starting to get the feeling that MYL will be stretched out as long as possible. At current prices of L, they may be very well profiting slimmer margins, breaking even or losing money eventually, Current raw materials costs and Capex and Opex costs. Bad times ahead for share holders and auto industry in general.