Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day question:

Has anyone taken delivery on the scheduled day and time or has the date been pushed out? Not sure how they can get a vehicle in and ready for the next morning delivery day. Got a feeling I am going to get a day or so out from my delivery (6/14) and get bumped a week. Hard to reschedule flight plans if they do this.

Delivery day question:

Has anyone taken delivery on the scheduled day and time or has the date been pushed out? Not sure how they can get a vehicle in and ready for the next morning delivery day. Got a feeling I am going to get a day or so out from my delivery (6/14) and get bumped a week. Hard to reschedule flight plans if they do this.
Have seen it move from like a Saturday or Sunday to the following Monday.

Maybe contact SA and tell them about having to fly?

Had the first movement on my EDD Since I ordered on March 9. EDD moved from just September 2022 to December 2022 - March 2023. I guess this is how Tesla motivates people to upgrade to the performance model.
Same here just now, now EDD is December 22/March 23 is getting so so frustrating….
I don’t know what to say….
With OD 3/18/22 MYLR …white with black with tow with 20 inches..

I Logged in….because I have issues and my dates changed to June 17-21….the blue bar also changed from View to Continue. Clicked on continue and I could submit insurance. Found a VIN listed there! Hope it is real and pops tomorrow but I’m cautiously optimistic!
0E2D2355-4EEF-46BC-AF35-99033CB01D03.jpeg