Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA called me this morning, letting me know he had a slightly different config available if I wanted it. Silver exterior instead of white. My OD is 3/8. I’ve had six date changes, and have been pushed out twice while actually inside my delivery window. Current delivery window is 6/12-6/26. I decided to pass and wait.

He did comment that he’s been seeing a lot of MYP deliveries come in lately, and said my dates this time are more than likely accurate. So fingers crossed!

My SA called me this morning, letting me know he had a slightly different config available if I wanted it. Silver exterior instead of white. My OD is 3/8. I’ve had six date changes, and have been pushed out twice while actually inside my delivery window. Current delivery window is 6/12-6/26. I decided to pass and wait.

He did comment that he’s been seeing a lot of MYP deliveries come in lately, and said my dates this time are more than likely accurate. So fingers crossed!
good luck and that's promising news about an increase in MYP deliveries recently!

can someone tell me what an "SA" is and how I find out who mine is?

MYP - Black on Black - With Tow - No FSD

OD: 3/27
EDD 1: May 23 - June 22
EDD 2: June 5 - July 10
EDD 3: June 14 - July 12
EDD 4: June 17 - July 1
June 9: Received Trade-In phone call

No Vin - It doesn’t look promising that I’ll get the car this quarter since I’m on the east coast.

good luck and that's promising news about an increase in MYP deliveries recently!

can someone tell me what an "SA" is and how I find out who mine is?
Sales Advisor. It’s not that you necessarily get one assigned. Just whoever you end up chatting with at the dealership, they can text you from a general number that all the other SA’s can see and respond to, but generally speaking it’s my guy responding each time. That’s how he explained it. You can text them with certain questions and whatnot. Just don’t bug them about dates.

Reactions: mwalker318
MYP - Black on Black - With Tow - No FSD

OD: 3/27
EDD 1: May 23 - June 22
EDD 2: June 5 - July 10
EDD 3: June 14 - July 12
EDD 4: June 17 - July 1
June 9: Received Trade-In phone call

No Vin - It doesn’t look promising that I’ll get the car this quarter since I’m on the east coast.
EDD5: July 15 - August 19. I think trade in calls are more of an automated action from tesla when you enter a two week window. It’s for certain that they mean absolutely nothing.

Thought I was all set, VIN assigned, text that it left factory ~10 days ago, delivery date assigned for the 17th (15 days after it left factory).

Just got a notification that the delivery was pushed out a week. When I asked them how real the new delivery date was they said they don't really know since the car is stuck in Alabama without an assigned driver, and it's unknown when that will happen. I already rescheduled some travel once to be here on the old delivery date, and now vacation is scheduled on the new delivery date :-(

When I asked what happens if I'm not in town for the new delivery date - "We'll have to see then"

I love my model 3, but man this has been so disappointing and frustrating, I'm seriously considering another car at this point.