Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep bingo... Switch to P and get your car faster... Rates keep going up up up...
I would seriously consider the switch to a P but unfortunately the whole reason why I chose the Y in the first place was to use it primarily as a family car so not Much interested in paying more for a less smooth ride. Looking back however, I think it Sounds like if I had full autonomous drive added, it would have added 12k but if it meant I would have gotten the car maybe a month ago and probably made up most of the difference in what I get for my trade in. I’m sure I will be around 5-6k less in trade in value by the time we get these in Nov-Jan.

BTW, did anyone else get offers to switch your order to a standard range model (which isn’t even listed for sale) with no upgrades for the same price? Delivery would have been in 2 weeks. Not interested in losing 50 miles of range without a discount.

Config: MYLR base w tow package.
OD 2/28/22. est DD. Aug 2022,then Oct-Nov, then dec-March, then sept-oct, now nov-Jan.

Oh wow, that is horrible
Any insight into when you will get a new one?
I called to complain about my now falling trade in value (offered no compensation) but said should have a VIN in 4-7 days (today is day 4) so well see. Honestly if anyone else had a good hybrid in stock or quick delivery I would consider it but everyone i looked at said 3-18 months so ill just stick with the tesla i think and hope i get delivery sooner than later. I already missed 2 trips now that would have saved probably $600 in gas and lost $900 in trade.

Reactions: vicarine
I called to complain about my now falling trade in value (offered no compensation) but said should have a VIN in 4-7 days (today is day 4) so well see. Honestly if anyone else had a good hybrid in stock or quick delivery I would consider it but everyone i looked at said 3-18 months so ill just stick with the tesla i think and hope i get delivery sooner than later. I already missed 2 trips now that would have saved probably $600 in gas and lost $900 in trade.
I have a Ford Fusion energi hybrid I could sell you but then I wouldn’t have a car for 6 months lol. Personally, i wouldn’t get a hybrid again. Maybe a plug in with more battery miles but the problem is, all these other BIG manufacturers are new to using these big batteries and in 2 years my ev only range went from 28 to less than 20. And try to pass someone on the road (by going into the oncoming lane), you need to make sure you have a mile of no cars coming your way. It literally feels like your the tortoise trying to pass the hare.

I'm with you! I looked into BMW X5 xDrive45e but no one knows how long it would take to get.. and then with hybrids you still need more maintenance :(

Reactions: sveetcharm
My EDD for a white MYLR w/Gemini and tow moved from Oct - Dec to Nov - Jan this morning. Originally it was September. If it ends up being a December/January delivery I will try to defer a few months so I can get a 23 build…. I got my order in 8 hours before the first $3,000 price hike in March. I have a gut feeling Tesla is hoping some of these cheaper priced orders go away.

In a perfect world I wish they would offer a 400 mile ultra range model that I could trade into.

This is horrible ....... I'm like most people...addicted to the EDD lmao 🤣 🤣. I really don't know on the point of checking my EDD 5-6 times in a day if I know it is more than likely won't change. But I do it anyway.....this morning alone; already checked it twiceo_Oo_O🤣🤣 and I don't have any signs of slowing down. lol.
Just twice? I think I'm like at 10 already 🤣

Ordered a MYLR White Ext. with White Interior on March 3rd with an EDD: Oct. 27th - Dec. 8th. I just called to see if I can switch my order to a MYP and keep the prices offered in March but the representative said I'm not allowed to do this. I was wondering if anyone here was successful switching and keeping the March car prices?

Ordered a MYLR White Ext. with White Interior on March 3rd with an EDD: Oct. 27th - Dec. 8th. I just called to see if I can switch my order to a MYP and keep the prices offered in March but the representative said I'm not allowed to do this. I was wondering if anyone here was successful switching and keeping the March car prices?
I was able to. mine Was ordered Feb 28, 2022. many like myself found that the option to change the order wasn’t on their configuration page. I had to call and the sales associate was able to remove the lock, then I went ahead and changed mine to MYP myself in the website. If you are not allowed, it may depend on where you are located. I am from florida, USA.

I was able to. mine Was ordered Feb 28, 2022. many like myself found that the option to change the order wasn’t on their configuration page. I had to call and the sales associate was able to remove the lock, then I went ahead and changed mine to MYP myself in the website. If you are not allowed, it may depend on where you are located. I am from florida, USA.
Thank you for the reply. Yes, I also called the sales phone number of Tesla and was told I can't switch. I am located in California. I wonder if that is the problem. Just wondering, when did you make the switch to the MYP?

My original order was March 5th, made the switch on the 29th of June. I did get March pricing and I got a new EDD 24 hours later to July 16-30. Have you tried the edit design link?

OD- 3/08 MYLR
7/05 Switched to MYP
No issues, no price increase aside from performance package being a little more than when I placed my order in March.
I live in Washington State. Did it all through my profile.

Got my first two week window five days after switch. EDD went from Oct 22-Dec17 to July 19-Aug 2.
Where in WA? My original SA was from the Bellevue shop where I ordered. When I made the switch, a new Tech from Fife texted me that I should receive a Vin soon. Was very hopeful given a new SA and the location of them being from the new delivery station. 16th is coming up but no Vin so I’m thinking I might get pushed unfortunately.

Where in WA? My original SA was from the Bellevue shop where I ordered. When I made the switch, a new Tech from Fife texted me that I should receive a Vin soon. Was very hopeful given a new SA and the location of them being from the new delivery station. 16th is coming up but no Vin so I’m thinking I might get pushed unfortunately.
I’m in Buckley so I’m pretty sure my delivery will be going through Fife. I have not heard from any SAs other than when I’ve reached out to them with questions over the past few months. I have yet to get the trade in text or my VIN so I’m sure I’ll get pushed as well. I’m fine with it if it’s only by a couple weeks but hope it’s not over a month as I’ve secured a loan with a good rate and I’m simultaneously trying to time the sale of our 4runner..

Good luck to us both!

I’m in Buckley so I’m pretty sure my delivery will be going through Fife. I have not heard from any SAs other than when I’ve reached out to them with questions over the past few months. I have yet to get the trade in text or my VIN so I’m sure I’ll get pushed as well. I’m fine with it if it’s only by a couple weeks but hope it’s not over a month as I’ve secured a loan with a good rate and I’m simultaneously trying to time the sale of our 4runner..

Good luck to us both!
Good luck brotha!

Why not trade in with Tesla? I feel like they are giving me a comparable price as outside, also it knocks down the sales tax that I would be paying since they take off my trade in then apply tax. Just wondering your strategy.