Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got another unexpected EDD for October 19th - November 2. I can't say I'm unhappy with that sooner, smaller window. But, what on earth is going on with these delivery windows? They're all over the place.

And of course the EDD is back to a longer, later window again. 🙃 It's now November 22nd to December 27th.

I can't help but to be fairly angry at that. This is the second time I've received an EDD that was a two week window, and the day after it got to those actual dates it updated to a longer, later window.

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
And of course the EDD is back to a longer, later window again. 🙃 It's now November 22nd to December 27th.

I can't help but to be fairly angry at that. This is the second time I've received an EDD that was a two week window, and the day after it got to those actual dates it updated to a longer, later window.
Yea I’m pretty annoyed as well. Today was 2nd day into my 2 week window it just pushed back to November 3-17. OOD was 1 March.

Why would you pay for it before final inspection?
Agree...you'd be crazy to pay ahead of time. The email says you can bring bank draft to delivery day which is what I'm doing. But I'm glad I got the email because it was the only clue I had a VIN....ironically a VIN that still doesn't show on the website or app 1 week later (only shows in my MVPA and source code).

What is MVPA? When can you actually rely on their dam dates? Once people get the VIN are they locking the date? I have to fly back to pick up the car from vacation and I am going to be Fíng pissed off to no end if they jack me around at the very end. I may wait until they tell me I have to come pick it up or lose it as it sounds like you can’t rely and jack until it is on site and they start bitching. Would love to hear from anyone who actually completed the process. Don’t think I have every had a worse customer buying experience.