Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just moved again to Nov 20 - Dec 18 so a 4 week window now. Hope the early end doesnt move forward anymore as I am out of the country for a week and can not pick up. Also have a restriction around Thanksgiving. How do you get to the MVPA again? Can anyone who finally got their car confirm when it locks into where you can trust the date? I need to arrange flights back to pick up and I am not doing that until I know they will hold up their end of the bargain. Lastly, how can you verify 2023 model year in the VIN?

Mine just moved again to Nov 20 - Dec 18 so a 4 week window now. Hope the early end doesnt move forward anymore as I am out of the country for a week and can not pick up. Also have a restriction around Thanksgiving. How do you get to the MVPA again? Can anyone who finally got their car confirm when it locks into where you can trust the date? I need to arrange flights back to pick up and I am not doing that until I know they will hold up their end of the bargain. Lastly, how can you verify 2023 model year in the VIN?
Once you have a VIN the date will be much more reliable. BUT....you never know....rail issues had people getting bumped week by week for a month. Even with a scheduled delivery date down to the hour people get bumped due to trucking delays.

10th digit in the VIN will be a "P" for 2023. All production of MYLR and MYP is now 2023 so your MY will be 2023 guaranteed.

The MVPA is under your Manage your order page online. In the documents section below the Order Agreement and you may have other documents once VIN is ready.

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 6.26.13 PM.jpg

Okay guys I’m back I see some people still have not gotten their cars yet, at the very end I still decide to get the ppf, I live in nyc honestly I felt like the paint quality is not that great for tree juice or anything like bird poop and etc, so I’m getting the ppf for it full cover for 3.5k suntek, and honestly def should check ur car before leaving with the car they do a pretty dam crappy job but other than that I love the car

Attachments

• 2E94F8DB-63F9-42C3-9206-507CBBA9DD99.jpeg
    2E94F8DB-63F9-42C3-9206-507CBBA9DD99.jpeg
    842.6 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: sveetcharm
Once you have a VIN the date will be much more reliable. BUT....you never know....rail issues had people getting bumped week by week for a month. Even with a scheduled delivery date down to the hour people get bumped due to trucking delays.

10th digit in the VIN will be a "P" for 2023. All production of MYLR and MYP is now 2023 so your MY will be 2023 guaranteed.

The MVPA is under your Manage your order page online. In the documents section below the Order Agreement and you may have other documents once VIN is ready.

View attachment 866452
So PA is 2023 Austin and PF is 2023 Freemont? Thanks for all the help.

Reactions: obasonip
Any update on ur car? Pic? Congrats for u finally getting it too
yes picked it up yesterday! getting it inspected right now. Also got the cargo cover/shelf. Also of seems my ezpass didn't work yesterday on the way home and I read an older post on this site saying to move it to the right of the rear view mirror in case anyone else sees this problem.
20221021_121606.jpg

no issues looked pretty good. my brother also looked and saw nothin
yes picked it up yesterday! getting it inspected right now. Also got the cargo cover/shelf. Also of seems my ezpass didn't work yesterday on the way home and I read an older post on this site saying to move it to the right of the rear view mirror in case anyone else sees this problem. View attachment 866550
are u going to get PPF on it?