Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine moved again; Now 11/27 - 12/8.

Has anyone ran into an issue where their app no longer shows the EDD? For whatever reason, my reservation in the app is blank. I can only see it by logging into the web account.
I had that issue while back but not recently. Probably a glitch and nothing to worry about.

My EDD moved up to similar to yours: 11/27-12/10. Also in MD but Owings Mill delivery. Looks like it could be real this time since it is only 2 weeks away!!! Fingers crossed! I have not received the code for mobile charger nor VIN yet.

Impatiently waiting:

OD: 03/6/2022 (MYLR/Blue/White/20”/Tow/FSD added in July)
Recent EDDs:
Sept 29th: 10/16 - 10/13 (1st 4 wk window)
Oct 9th: 11/25 - 12/30
Oct 21: 11/13 - 12/11

Getting anxious as we’ll be out of town for Thanksgiving and out of the country the end of December.
First 2 week window! EDD is now 11/19 - 12/1. Our financing with 2.9% expires on November 30, so hoping we have a VIN by the 30th.

Found out my car is in a nearby city but won’t get shipped to a local service center for several days. Trying to see if I can just pick it up there instead of waiting until they get enough cars for a local delivery. *cross fingers
Please let me know how that goes. I was told on saturday mine is at Jurupa valley, which is more closer to me than the local delivery office. I have set my schedule to 4pm thursday but i am looking to change to around 9am aa i have an important meeting at 3pm. I am not seeing option to change schedule in the app.

Please let me know how that goes. I was told on saturday mine is at Jurupa valley, which is more closer to me than the local delivery office. I have set my schedule to 4pm thursday but i am looking to change to around 9am aa i have an important meeting at 3pm. I am not seeing option to change schedule in the app.
They said if I try to change delivery location “I could lose the vin”. Currently scheduled for end of week pickup so we’ll see if it sticks. Here’s to hoping there’s no flaws with the car upon arrival. Good luck to you!!

I had that issue while back but not recently. Probably a glitch and nothing to worry about.

My EDD moved up to similar to yours: 11/27-12/10. Also in MD but Owings Mill delivery. Looks like it could be real this time since it is only 2 weeks away!!! Fingers crossed! I have not received the code for mobile charger nor VIN yet.
I also get delivery in Owings Mills with the same basic delivery date. I have not received the charger code yet, which makes me think it is not on the train yet from Fremont.

To add insult to injury my buddy that ordered 2.5 months after me, just got notified his MYLR left texas already and he should get delivery next week. Proof positive Tesla is screwing those who ordered before the price increases. He might actually get delivery 3.5 months total ahead of any FIFO process which means Tesla pulled any higher priced cars a full quarter ahead. Tesla is looking more and more like a very unscrupulous company and I am getting worried about how far their unfair treatment of customers actually goes. Worst buyer experience of my life so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Haffner
I also get delivery in Owings Mills with the same basic delivery date. I have not received the charger code yet, which makes me think it is not on the train yet from Fremont.

To add insult to injury my buddy that ordered 2.5 months after me, just got notified his MYLR left texas already and he should get delivery next week. Proof positive Tesla is screwing those who ordered before the price increases. Tesla is looking more and more like a very unscrupulous company and I am getting worried about how far their unfair treatment of customers actually goes. Worst buyer experience of my life so far.
You could cancel your order? If you're that dissatisfied imagine thinking about it everyday as you get in your car to run an errand, go on a trip, or just to charge it...

If I'm already labeling something as the "worst experience of my life" - I'm probably going to continue that negativity through ownership...

Reactions: Thunder7ga