Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did it change? I placed my X order on 2/6 and used my my referral code at that time.
It surprised me when I got my Model Y in September, 2023, so it changed before then. Tesla may have announced it somewhere, and it was documented, but they certainly never informed me that after I referred myself I wouldn't be getting the referral award or the buyer award, but only the loyalty award. I saw the loyalty award and just assumed that they'd added a new benefit. Cool! If you're surprised then it means that they still do nothing to make sure you're informed.

Sorry.

Today is my delivery date, however, I didn't accept the car. The driver door sometimes cannot fully close itself.
The delivery advisor mentioned taking the car and creating a service request later. But I don't want to do that...
My Model 3 has some issues since I bought the car and never fully repaired. I don't want to risk again.
Here is some video I took.

Reactions: chintanchotli
Today is my delivery date, however, I didn't accept the car. The driver door sometimes cannot fully close itself.
The delivery advisor mentioned taking the car and creating a service request later. But I don't want to do that...
My Model 3 has some issues since I bought the car and never fully repaired. I don't want to risk again.
Good job. Don’t make them try to force you to take it. It’s near the end of the quarter and they’re trying to hit sales goals. At $80k+ for these things, we deserve better.

I understand that I can use 10,000 credits for FSD, but a Buyer using a referral code gets 3 months free.
It works out to being the same thing essentially. You can’t use a buyer code and get 10,000 loyalty credits. 10,000 loyalty credits can buy 3 months of FSD.

I personally like it this way as it gives different redemption options.

I understand that I can use 10,000 credits for FSD, but a Buyer using a referral code gets 3 months free.
Take a look on this site: TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker - In your app you can see what version you're on. If the version at that site doesn't have the red superscript text on it then you're not on a version that is capable yet of FSD Beta. You'll have to wait/hope an update to one of those versions comes to your car.

Yikes! Yeah definitely not worth taking it at 80k+. I still don't understand how these cars can even show up to local stores and not be fixed at the factory. Absurd.

Reactions: dmark1021
It works out to being the same thing essentially. You can’t use a buyer code and get 10,000 loyalty credits. 10,000 loyalty credits can buy 3 months of FSD.

I personally like it this way as it gives different redemption options.
I agree, I wasn’t aware of the change to the Loyalty award vs Buyer award. I prefer the Loyalty points to choose what I want. I don’t plan to ever add FSD, but would like to demo it for a few months, so I might try the monthly plan in the future.

I agree, I wasn’t aware of the change to the Loyalty award vs Buyer award. I prefer the Loyalty points to choose what I want. I don’t plan to ever add FSD, but would like to demo it for a few months, so I might try the monthly plan in the future.
FYI - Elon announced yesterday on Twitter/X that all US owners whose Tesla are capable of FSD will get a free one month trial starting sometime this week.

Wish granted….Thanks Elon
IMG_4454.png

I just picked up a New Model X. I currently own a 2019 MX as well. My doors seem to act the same as the video. I am use to my 2019 MX doors that open fully. Sadly the 2014 MX does not have that feature anymore. One of my favorite features of the MX. must have been a cost saving. Ughhh

Reactions: chintanchotli
I just picked up a New Model X. I currently own a 2019 MX as well. My doors seem to act the same as the video. I am use to my 2019 MX doors that open fully. Sadly the 2014 MX does not have that feature anymore. One of my favorite features of the MX. must have been a cost saving. Ughhh
No, it's just another Tesla Vision limitation. When Tesla Vision eventually works properly, that full opening behavior should return. Or so I'm told. I'll believe it when I see it.