Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They should honor the FUSC transfer too if its Tesla pushing out the delivery date. At least that's what I was told by the SA who put in our order.
It will be nice if that turns out to be true, but on Tesla's Supercharging Transfers page, in the FAQs, it says:
> If I order a new vehicle before March 31, 2024, am I guaranteed a free Supercharging transfer?
No. To receive a free Supercharging transfer, you must qualify and take delivery of a new Tesla vehicle by March 31, 2024. We cannot guarantee delivery of your new Tesla vehicle before March 31, 2024.
I'd suggest that anybody hoping this will happen get it in writing. I don't think advisers have any authority to promise anything. Not that Tesla won't change its policy if it suits them (they changed it for FSD in exactly this way late in Q32023), but that's what it says now.

Don't worry, they'll most likely continue to provide free FSD and FUSC transfer, especially on the slow selling Model S and X.

Tesla put up all those warnings about getting your order in before end of quarter last year, yet they continued to allow the transfer this very next quarter. Same will happen next quarter as well, I guarantee it.

It will be nice if that turns out to be true, but on Tesla's Supercharging Transfers page, in the FAQs, it says:
> If I order a new vehicle before March 31, 2024, am I guaranteed a free Supercharging transfer?

I'd suggest that anybody hoping this will happen get it in writing. I don't think advisers have any authority to promise anything. Not that Tesla won't change its policy if it suits them (they changed it for FSD in exactly this way late in Q32023), but that's what it says now.
I sent a message on Tesla app chat regarding if they will offer the same extension for FUSC and their response was “Let us get back to you on that.”

Ok. Need advice. Just received VIN for tax edition MX. The EDD is now March 27-April 3. It was March 12- April 16. Plan is to transfer FSD and FUSC. The issue is that I’ll be away on vacation starting March 27 and won’t be back until April 4.

What options do I have or should consider?

And does anyone have a direct number to the Springfield, NJ store?

Thanks in advance.

Since they do so many deliveries at end of quarter and there are rumors of added features and when they may start, thought it a good idea for those of us getting March deliveries to cross reference build dates and features, defects, etc.

Colorado
Tax edition
Ordered 2/5
Build Date 2/29
Received VIN 3/3
EDD 3/15-3/23.
Took delivery today and car is beautiful. Fit and trim and all look great. Rides wonderful. No front camera and no rainbow lights. Could not ask for a better build to be honest.

Last edited:
Virginia
Ultra Red + 7 Seats
Ord 2/16
Vin 3/08
Edd 3/23 - 3/31

I asked a SA what was the build date, they told me it was built and left the factory on 03/08....does that make sense? One SA said the "birthday" was 03/05 but I called and talked to two other advisors they couldn't find that date they said.

I am wondering if anyone has been able to get the March production cars as of yet? I'm leaning towards this isn't happening with the new upgrades as no one has posted any updates.