Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Virginia
Ultra Red + 7 Seats
Ord 2/16
Vin 3/08
Edd 3/23 - 3/31

I asked a SA what was the build date, they told me it was built and left the factory on 03/08....does that make sense? One SA said the "birthday" was 03/05 but I called and talked to two other advisors they couldn't find that date they said.

I am wondering if anyone has been able to get the March production cars as of yet? I'm leaning towards this isn't happening with the new upgrades as no one has posted any updates.
I think I've seen a 3/1 and 3/5 build reported on here that have taken delivery and neither have received the upgrades. I have a 3/7 build but I don't take delivery until between 3/23-3/30. I've been following everything closely and haven't seen a report on any platform of a customer taking delivery of an MX or MS with the rumored upgrades.

I think I've seen a 3/1 and 3/5 build reported on here that have taken delivery and neither have received the upgrades. I have a 3/7 build but I don't take delivery until between 3/23-3/30. I've been following everything closely and haven't seen a report on any platform of a customer taking delivery of an MX or MS with the rumored upgrades.
How can we find the build number? Is it from the VIN?

Hoping we see more CA deliveries. I ordered 2/4 tax edition, and I'm still waiting for my VIN...
I know there's no true rhyme or reason to all of this AND that these matters are clearly affected by region.

But it's still a little weird that you ordered more than 2 weeks before ClearStealth yet he already received his VIN and you didn't. And both of you ordered the Tax Edition and are in California. This stuff is so random.....

I know there's no true rhyme or reason to all of this AND that these matters are clearly affected by region.

But it's still a little weird that you ordered more than 2 weeks before ClearStealth yet he already received his VIN and you didn't. And both of you ordered the Tax Edition and are in California. This stuff is so random.....
It's so frustrating man. My delivery team and the whole texting process has been really lackluster too. They can't give me an answer as to why it's taking this long especially when I've pointed out people have been getting theirs way later than mine. Really a shame. We got a model 3 LR last year, and communication was just fine smh

It's so frustrating man. My delivery team and the whole texting process has been really lackluster too. They can't give me an answer as to why it's taking this long especially when I've pointed out people have been getting theirs way later than mine. Really a shame. We got a model 3 LR last year, and communication was just fine smh
So I asked this same question because from when my VIN was assigned to delivery seemed really long and the SA said it's just what the estimated transit time is (that's BS, but whatever). And from what I am seeing there are a lot of deliveries that seem to be in the range of 3/23-3/31.

It all hinges on the quality of your Tesla SA. I had a MYP I bought in 2022 and got zero communication from my SA. On my recent X order/delivery, my SA was great and always accessible via text to handle any questions.

I'm really thinking of putting my order on hold and then ordering the Tax edition....but the two seats in the back will be useful for the kids....so still on the fence.
My worry would be if they lower the price this year to make the 7 seater 80k then you’re going to see another 7,500 depreciation hit on top of that. It you go tax edition from the start you don’t run that risk.