Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One more on the delivered in March.

Can you confirm the legitimacy of the following, i.e. can anyone confirm from that March delivery that indeed the Premium Connectivity is included (for free) without the latest referral that supposedly now includes this free for first year (when it's already stated it's complimentary)?

View attachment 1030478
Yup. Free for 1 year. I didn't get the referral one since it came the day after my delivery. Wish it would have stacked into 2 years haha.

Reactions: ev919
Yup. Free for 1 year. I didn't get the referral one since it came the day after my delivery. Wish it would have stacked into 2 years haha.
Right, and that's what i'm i guess confused by about with today's announcement with this 1 year of premium connectivity from referral, when the premium connectivity is already included as complimentary. Maybe this complimentary is only for new car buyer, dunno. What's the difference between getting this 1 year from referral versus already from factory as complimentary. Oh well...

Picked mine up today. Everything looks great on it and no squeaks in the interior or wind noise. When you subscribe to premium connectivity it lets you know your first bill will be a year out in 2025 - so that’s how the free year works. Got my 10k loyalty credits.

Wondering - to get the 3 months free fsd do I use my loyalty credits or does it show up some other way like the premium connectivity did?

Oddly - my 10k supercharging miles have an expiry of Sept 2024.

What are these (other) "incentives" people are referring to here, besides the $7,500 tax credit incentive? Are these incentives people are referring to, to get by end of 3/31 is for what? Their FSD transfers deadline? ???
These are the "take delivery by March 31" incentives I am aware of.
-FSD transfer
-FUSC transfer
-5000 free supercharging miles on purchase
-5000 free supercharging miles on trade-in
-$1000 discount if you have an early Cybertruck reservation
-one year of premium connectivity (affects only Y and 3, since S and X are already at 1 year)

FSD transfer will still be good if your originally indicated delivery got pushed out by Tesla:

It is possible that Tesla will honor other incentives too if they were the ones responsible for pushing out the delivery date, but they haven't said they would, at least not to my knowledge.

The $7500 tax credit has nothing to do with delivery date, and everything to do with MSRP.

When you subscribe to premium connectivity it lets you know your first bill will be a year out in 2025 - so that’s how the free year works.
Wondering - to get the 3 months free fsd do I use my loyalty credits or does it show up some other way like the premium connectivity did?
You don't have to subscribe to premium connectivity. It is just there for a year.

The free three months of FSD should just appear as well, but it might take a day or two. Have you tried turning it on in the Autopilot settings?

Reactions: No Quarter
I took delivery on 3/15 and transferred both FSD and Free SC from my December 2016 car.

When I did the delivery acceptance in the app on delivery day, I immediately received two different emails detailing FSD and Free SC were transferred successfully from [old vin] to [new vin].

The new car was built in Feb 2024 and had horn in center of steering wheel.

Reactions: djcasava
I picked up yesterday. The delivery associate was new, so it wasn't all that smooth, but the vehicle itself is great! She didn't think FSD had transferred, but the cameras just needed to calibrate. I had a 250km drive home, so that was a great test. Way smoother and quieter than my Y and everything is high quality. I'm very impressed. Love the colour as well.
1000007386.jpg
1000007391.jpg

Anybody know if you put in the bank information for the final payment, do they take the payment immediately?

2nd part of the question: If I notice anything wrong with the car and reject the car....do they refund the money until you take delivery?

I picked up yesterday. The delivery associate was new, so it wasn't all that smooth, but the vehicle itself is great! She didn't think FSD had transferred, but the cameras just needed to calibrate. I had a 250km drive home, so that was a great test. Way smoother and quieter than my Y and everything is high quality. I'm very impressed. Love the colour as well.View attachment 1030680View attachment 1030681
The car looks beautiful and the color is just amazing. Glad to hear about the quality. I'm still pending my VIN. It's only been 2 weeks since I've placed my order though.

Reactions: TyH2009