Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels order delay for 2 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Just checking if anyone has the same experience as mine? Ordered Martian wheels beginning of Jan with EDD of mid Feb. Told in mid Feb order was delayed till beginning of March; told in mid March the order was delayed again and would not be shipped until week of April 18. Wrote 2 emails this weeks following up on the status but never hear back from them. Not sure what’s going on.

Let me know if anyone has better luck reaching them or at least let me know you are receiving your orders! :)

Appreciate your feedback!

I was in the same situation. When I called, they said it was only an estimate that they publish on their website.

After few weeks I got an email from them asking if I wanted to wait another couple of months or cancel for a refund. I canceled my order for a refund and went with TSportLine.

The team is very professional. They felt bad about the situation and apologizing.

Though I really like the martian wheels, I couldn't wait to swap my 21s to 19.

Reactions: phung
I too placed an order around the same time as you for some 18". Communication has been sparse and it's definitely not comforting knowing that they do not respond to emails or messages timely. I have to try and get them on the phone to get updates. I called a couple weeks back and they said the container would be landing at the end of last month or beginning of this month. What's unfortunate is that I had already ordered tires due to the shortages and wanted to secure those. Now I'm stuck with tires and have no wheels to put them on. We will see what the next step is and pray they can respond or pick up the phone. Hopefully they're busy unloading the container.

I too placed an order around the same time as you for some 18". Communication has been sparse and it's definitely not comforting knowing that they do not respond to emails or messages timely. I have to try and get them on the phone to get updates. I called a couple weeks back and they said the container would be landing at the end of last month or beginning of this month. What's unfortunate is that I had already ordered tires due to the shortages and wanted to secure those. Now I'm stuck with tires and have no wheels to put them on. We will see what the next step is and pray they can respond or pick up the phone. Hopefully they're busy unloading the container.
I feel you… I placed order on crossclimate2 tires back in Feb with Costco hoping the wheels delay would be few weeks only; I was fortunate(?) enough that they were out of stock and cancelled my order. I did order TPMS as well because it had been OOO on and off. I will keep you guys posted when I get further update/ tracking from Martian Wheels. Good luck to you all who have been waiting… patiently.

Reactions: P3D-R

I ordered mine at the beginning of April with a projected deliver of "April or May". I wanted an update after reading the stories here so I e-mailed them yesterday and got a reply today saying that the supply issues they were experiencing in the past have been resolved and I should be getting my wheels at the end of May.

We shall see,

Keith

I ordered mine at the beginning of April with a projected deliver of "April or May". I wanted an update after reading the stories here so I e-mailed them yesterday and got a reply today saying that the supply issues they were experiencing in the past have been resolved and I should be getting my wheels at the end of May.

We shall see,

Keith
Which email did you send to? They haven't replied to mine as yet. I ordered early Feb so I'm hoping that we will get ours in the next week or so. Ironically, the same response has been given to me on several occasions so it's hard to determine what's fact or fiction. Crossing fingers here.

Which email did you send to? They haven't replied to mine as yet. I ordered early Feb so I'm hoping that we will get ours in the next week or so. Ironically, the same response has been given to me on several occasions so it's hard to determine what's fact or fiction. Crossing fingers here.
I clicked reply on the email they sent me after I made my order. Looking at it, it is the "[email protected]" email address. For me, the fact that I can now get 18's from Tsportline means they can't screw around with my delivery time. If they do I will cancel and go with their competition.

Keith

I clicked reply on the email they sent me after I made my order. Looking at it, it is the "[email protected]" email address. For me, the fact that I can now get 18's from Tsportline means they can't screw around with my delivery time. If they do I will cancel and go with their competition.

Keith
I've sent another email in the same fashion as you now. Hopefully they respond.

Got another email from Drew and he said the batch of the wheels are an and they are beginning to fulfil back orders this week. Hopefully we get it soon
Here is the problem... did they get enough stock to fulfill backorders and current orders? Or just enough to fulfill the backorders and those of us with new orders are now going to have to wait for the NEXT shipment several months from now?

Keith

PS: I will give them one month grace period max past the promised delivery of "end of May", after that I cancel my order and get some Tsportline 18's. In all honesty I would prefer the Martian wheels 18's because they are lighter than the Tsportline 18's... but I am not waiting past the end of June.

Here is the problem... did they get enough stock to fulfill backorders and current orders? Or just enough to fulfill the backorders and those of us with new orders are now going to have to wait for the NEXT shipment several months from now?

Keith

PS: I will give them one month grace period max past the promised delivery of "end of May", after that I cancel my order and get some Tsportline 18's. In all honesty I would prefer the Martian wheels 18's because they are lighter than the Tsportline 18's... but I am not waiting past the end of June.
I’m order number 2545 and he said there’s enough to fulfill mine with the current shipment, I would recommend emailing him to be sure.

I’m order number 2545 and he said there’s enough to fulfill mine with the current shipment, I would recommend emailing him to be sure.
My order number is 2512, so looks like your order is after mine... so if you are in good shape I should be as well. I really hope so, I like the style of the Martian wheels more than the Tsportline, and they are lighter as well.

Keith

Reactions: TESTI