Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels order delay for 2 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am order #2405, ordered on Feb 10. I last contacted Drew on April 26 and he responded a day later (Apr 27) with the following:
"We had expected to be able to ship your wheels last week, but now it is looking like we will begin processing our back orders next week. This will take some time because we have a lot of back orders, but know we are near the end of the delays. We will be extremely busy getting these orders out, so we may not be able to reply to any more update requests. However, we will reach out to you with tracking information once they are shipped and on the way. Thank you again for your support and understanding."
I'm encouraged by that plus other posts here that the delay issues are over (i.e. the shipments have arrived). If you are not getting any response to inquiries, it may be that they are busy packing orders.

I'll post here if I get word that mine have shipped. I ordered the 18-inch MW03 wheels.

I’m 2336 so we shall see if they have enough to fill orders from Jan
I am #2339. :)

I am order #2405, ordered on Feb 10. I last contacted Drew on April 26 and he responded a day later (Apr 27) with the following:

I'm encouraged by that plus other posts here that the delay issues are over (i.e. the shipments have arrived). If you are not getting any response to inquiries, it may be that they are busy packing orders.

I'll post here if I get word that mine have shipped. I ordered the 18-inch MW03 wheels.
I got the exact same message from Drew when I emailed 4/23. :)

Reactions: P3D-R
I don’t understand why it’s taking them so long to process our orders when Drew says they got enough process our orders, I’m familiar with warehouse and the shipment process and don’t fully believe that we are going to get our wheels anytime soon, every week Drew says the same thing about how the batch is complete and they will begin shipping back orders. This is getting very frustrating and hopefully resolved soon.

I don’t understand why it’s taking them so long to process our orders when Drew says they got enough process our orders, I’m familiar with warehouse and the shipment process and don’t fully believe that we are going to get our wheels anytime soon, every week Drew says the same thing about how the batch is complete and they will begin shipping back orders. This is getting very frustrating and hopefully resolved soon.
My last reply from Drew was almost 3 weeks ago (4/23) before I reached out last week and asked for ETA as I have a tire installation appointment set up with Costco 5/20. I emailed twice last week and never hear back. I wonder if anyone actually receive shipment from them already in the last 4 weeks. Any proof that they are actually shipping will at least give us some hope…so far I am not seeing any…

My last reply from Drew was almost 3 weeks ago (4/23) before I reached out last week and asked for ETA as I have a tire installation appointment set up with Costco 5/20. I emailed twice last week and never hear back. I wonder if anyone actually receive shipment from them already in the last 4 weeks. Any proof that they are actually shipping will at least give us some hope…so far I am not seeing any…
Email is useless, I don’t get a response. But I don’t blame them since I’m sure they get a ton of the same emails. Calling is much more efficient but you’ll get a cookie cutter response. If they’re out of stock until end of year I rather they convey that than slowly push out the estimated date little by little

Reactions: TESTI and phung
I tried email 3 times past 6 days but with no response ; called twice and went to voicemail. I got to cancel my Costco tire appointment this Friday that I booked 2 weeks ago as I naively thought I would have my wheels by then when they said they already working on BOs 4 weeks ago. I am only asking for more realistic time line (even if it may mean 3 months later) than leave us hanging. This is worse than Tesla’s wait as at least they give us ETA to look forward to…

I tried email 3 times past 6 days but with no response ; called twice and went to voicemail. I got to cancel my Costco tire appointment this Friday that I booked 2 weeks ago as I naively thought I would have my wheels by then when they said they already working on BOs 4 weeks ago. I am only asking for more realistic time line (even if it may mean 3 months later) than leave us hanging. This is worse than Tesla’s wait as at least they give us ETA to look forward to…

We keep hearing how they are currently working on back orders... but I don't see anyone with wheels on backorder posting up how happy they are to have finally received their wheels.

I have not seen a single post from a happy customer delighted with their new wheels have you? If so, please post a link.

Keith