Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maryland HOV Permit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Model 3 yesterday. Is there any faster way to get the HOV sticker? Everything I have seen so far is you have to wait for it to be mailed. I drive up 270 each way in rush hour and am looking forward to alleviating a little of the commute. Thanks!

I got mine in the mail, but several people in this thread pointed out you can get it in person in Glen Burnie:

I have always gone to the MVA in Glen Burnie. You can go directly to the 2nd floor where they do vanity plates and bypass the insanity on the first floor. As long as you have your form filled out, which includes title number, they will give it to you immediately.

I picked up my Model 3 yesterday. Is there any faster way to get the HOV sticker? Everything I have seen so far is you have to wait for it to be mailed. I drive up 270 each way in rush hour and am looking forward to alleviating a little of the commute. Thanks!
I don't know how to get you the sticker faster, but I can send you the sticker holder fast!! :}. It arrives usually within 2 days of you ordering it. www.vehiclepermitholder.com

Yeah, not a very creative domain name, but that is what my engineer brain came up with to get it out there.

Reactions: kevinf311