Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.40.50.x - Driving Visualization improvements, new voice commands, Camping Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
finally ;) been checking since 2am last nite (yes, went down to the car so late at night, tried to force an update request but no luck). this AM, drove to a closer spot for home wifi and DID get the update. installing now.

(recent bay area purchase, 3 month old sr+, no FSD.)

FSD visualizations are the bomb diggity! THe last update tough to tell if they really would see lights or stop signs, I doubted that it would ever work. Now EVERYTHING shows up, so much more detail! Saw traffic light colors change real time, red stop signs showed up way before we got there, lane markings, white stop lines showed up, so much.

Reactions: tljdesign
That has yet to work for me. I tried last night nothing. 3AM today I get notification Update Ready to install.
Maybe if I tried at 2AM I might have got it an hour faster.

There's really nothing to work or not work. When you go to the updates screen, it will check for updates. The screen will either say "software up to date", "checking for update" or "update downloading"

I assumed I had the latest (HW3) given that I have a 2019 LR AWD delivered two months ago.

Installed 40.50.1 earlier today. Just out driving but not getting any visualizations of stop signs/traffic lights.

Is anyone else experiencing that?

Video shows you have to opt-in to the new visualizations preview in the Auto Pilot settings

Reactions: jordanair45
Voice commands, message responses, voice-to-text etc. is really slow, buggy or non-responsive. Sometimes the command echos on the screen immediately, not at all, or (sometimes) minutes later.

Anyone else seeing this? I'm hoping it's not buggy. I suspect that the massive update rollout and folks trying out the new voice commands are swamping Tesla's servers.

Voice commands, message responses, voice-to-text etc. is really slow, buggy or non-responsive. Sometimes the command echos on the screen immediately, not at all, or (sometimes) minutes later.

Anyone else seeing this? I'm hoping it's not buggy. I suspect that the massive update rollout and folks trying out the new voice commands are swamping Tesla's servers.
The voice commands in general stopped working for me. They eventually started working again.

Even tested a few that gave me “This command is not available yet”..so a couple that seem to be coming in the future are: Turn Headlights on (I know I know..auto), and Save Dashcam. Those are the two I tried for no reason.

I installed 2019.50.1 but no driver visualization. What can be the problem? Text message and extra comfort setting for the suspension is working. Model X Raven HW3

10.2.jpg

Last edited: