Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matte Black Arachnids (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, they are forged. The specs are everywhere as well as images of Arachnids as they are made by Tesla and awarded for referrals. Sorry, I don't have specific pics because the are packed up, ready to ship but if you google matte black arachnids, you will see hundreds of images. My price is listed. I am very slightly negotiable if the transaction is quick and easy but I'm not open to lowball offers. These basically don't exist on the market anywhere. For rock bottom prices, buy the silver ones! :) They are prolific!
Pictures of matte black ones are not everywhere

PM's returned. Lowballers who want to pay Silver prices, please don't waste your time. I'll keep them before dumping them for that kind of price... If you want a factory matte black, they cost more than silvers which are everywhere! I'm trying to break even on these or i'll just keep them and use them later... :)

Reactions: Cowby and Joelc
It won't die. I've tried to kill it with fires, the plague, etc. It keeps dragging me back in. Many lowballers but I'd rather keep them and use them in the future than lose money on something so rare. I'd remove tires is somebody wants the rest as I'll always burn through those...