Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck is a scam.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Reactions: TessP100D
I think the point was the danger of driving to a service center with a known defect, a liability concern of its own.

Is the accelerator trim piece easily removable?
apparently it's neither glued in nor has fasteners. so my guess would be very easy removable. now why you would have a trim piece on the accelerator which isn't properly secured right next to interior pieces where it can get stuck is beyond me.... zero testing?

All (I think?) CTs ever made are being recalled.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more recalls in the future; such is the nature of the car business. The salient point is not that there is a recall, but that this recall is easily resolvable and not a confounding safety issue.

Reposted from Perpetual forum..

Here's the supplier website. Looks like accelerator pedal cover is attached at their factory.
ksrint.com

Products - KSR International

KSR develops, engineers, and manufactures high-quality automotive interface solutions. E-brake (brake-by-wire) E-clutch (clutch-by-wire) ETC (Accelerator Pedals) Brake Pedals and Pedal Modules Clutch Pedals Inductive (KSR-Patented Technology)
ksrint.com
ksrint.com