Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxpider 3D Mats on Sale at Costco [$40 off]

Booner_k

Apr 16, 2019
Ottawa, ON
Not working for me. I get product not found (404) when it tries to go from the ugard site back to the costco site with the correct product number :-/

verystandard

Apr 19, 2019
Vancouver
costco.JPG

Reactions: HAHAyes

HAHAyes

Follow me @teslaintoronto
Sep 10, 2019
Toronto
Small update for anyone following this thread still. I ordered my Maxpider mats in August for full price but Costco was still able to do a price correction and refund me $40+tax. No guarantees as YMMV but here's the link for anyone that thinks they missed out!

Price Adjustment - Costco.ca Orders

awpk

Oct 23, 2019
Vancouver
Small update for anyone following this thread still. I ordered my Maxpider mats in August for full price but Costco was still able to do a price correction and refund me $40+tax. No guarantees as YMMV but here's the link for anyone that thinks they missed out!

Price Adjustment - Costco.ca Orders

I ordered a couple weeks ago during the late-Oct restocking and also got a price adjustment. Only took 1 day to process after submitting the online form.

These mats look great and are incredibly light. Would highly recommend. At $129.99+tx it’s a no-brainer

1FASTROD

Oct 2, 2019
Toronto
Woo hoo, ordered day before and just delivered to my home today. Great deal at <$150 tax-in, now I got to figure out what to do with my no-name Amazon (rubber) mats.

Snowie

Jan 18, 2020
Toronto, Canada
I was just about to post this. I bought it a month ago, just send a price adjustment :)

Does anyone know where I can find the 3D Maxpider mats for trunk in Canada? It's the only mat that allows easy access to the hidden compartment.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC