Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MC Red Nose cone P85 hood for sale $450

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have upgraded my nose cone P85 to the facelift version with Tesla OEM parts and a new facelift hood, my old P85 nosecone hood is in storage and collecting dust, so it would be best if I sold in and put it to good use.

It’s in very good condition and would be a very good deal for someone who has a damaged hood that needs to be replaced. Although it’s MC red it could be very easily repainted.

$450 plus shipping takes it. I live 15 miles north of Baltimore for those who might want to pick it up..

Have upgraded my nose cone P85 to the facelift version with Tesla OEM parts and a new facelift hood, my old P85 nosecone hood is in storage and collecting dust, so it would be best if I sold in and put it to good use.

It’s in very good condition and would be a very good deal for someone who has a damaged hood that needs to be replaced. Although it’s MC red it could be very easily repainted.

$450 plus shipping takes it. I live 15 miles north of Baltimore for those who might want to pick it up..

Does it still have the mounts for the AL Priority "Parking sensors"?