Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCU2 Upgrade - Car images missing and door handle stuck in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

I just got my MCU2 upgrade done yesterday on my 2015 85D. Screens look great and they did a good job with the install. Only issue I have now is that the car images do not appear on either screen (screenshots attached). IC shows red lines when object/vehicle is near but my tesla is missing from the image. Same is the case with the Charging screen, Suspension and others on the infotainment screen.

IMG_5638.jpg
IMG_5645.jpg

Is this something you guys have experienced with the MCU2 upgrade? I have tried the soft reboot of holding the steering wheel buttons down for 20 seconds and that did not reset any of the images. Is there another reset I can do to get the images back?

Oh and also, right when I got home from Tesla, my passenger door handle stopped working. I need to take it back in to service but what are the odds my door handle will stop working after the MCU2 upgrade? Bad luck? Bad timing? I am worried they will try and charge me to fix it.

Appreciate you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpg
    IMG_5643.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5639.jpg
    IMG_5639.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5640.jpg
    IMG_5640.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5642.jpg