Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Media Players at the USB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried to put a CD changer in the center console ? When I read the Owner's Manual, I'm told that it only accepts flash drives. I'd love to skip the step where I have to put music on a flash drive and just have a CD changer with a USB and listen to CDs in the car. How have any of you resolved this problem ? -- Bruce

I think we've all taken the step of converting our CDs to digital files. Trust me, it's worth the convenience! (I grew up with CD changers in the car, from the Pioneer 6 disc versions to the Sony 10 disc versions, but would never would want to go back). Installing a CD changer in a Tesla would be a MAJOR mod and I don't know how you'd make it look clean and attractive.

Thank you. You are right, of course, I should be dragging myself kicking-and-screaming into the digital age -- after all, look at the car I'm driving ... ;) Am talking to an old friend who understands this stuff and we'll see how it goes. Thanks again!

Good luck! If you get desperate enough, there are services out there where you mail them a stack of CDs and they mail you them back along with a drive with the digital files. Let us know if we can help with advice.