Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Medium Range VIN Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesnt matter if you are a Tesla owner or have a reservation from day 1. Its open to the public. Everyone’s odds are all over the place. Depends on the orderbatch of combos Tesla decides to make first. GLTA!

No, it does say on my page that one of the factors that determine delivery include current/previous owner however it doesn’t automatically place you at the head of the line. My Advisor already told me I’ll have my vehicle before end of year and that’s all that matters.

No, it does say on my page that one of the factors that determine delivery include current/previous owner however it doesn’t automatically place you at the head of the line. My Advisor already told me I’ll have my vehicle before end of year and that’s all that matters.

Evidence from the Tracking sheet shows Reservation holders are getting priority... almost all confirmed delivery is owner or reservation holder. If you order now, the only thing that guarantees year end delivery is reservation or ownership, also being on West Coast doesn't hurt.

Reactions: johnny chimpo
It doesnt matter if you are a Tesla owner or have a reservation from day 1. Its open to the public. Everyone’s odds are all over the place. Depends on the orderbatch of combos Tesla decides to make first. GLTA!

I think it makes a difference in how fast you get your car. I am a day 0 reservation holder, got my mid-range car last week. I was literally their first mid-range delivery in Utah.

Well great news! I was going by what a T phone rep said to me but my OA also said it does matter still... sssoo. Whatever. It is what it is.

Now if they would just fix my MR order that they switched to a P3D???

P.S. my OA found my wife a new inventory LR in MCR and thats going to be delivered this month.

Evidence from the Tracking sheet shows Reservation holders are getting priority... almost all confirmed delivery is owner or reservation holder. If you order now, the only thing that guarantees year end delivery is reservation or ownership, also being on West Coast doesn't hurt.

Good to know. I’m a day 1 reservation holder and a current owner, however I have not been assigned a VIN. I’m in Florida and I ordered the white interior. Order placed on 10/14.