Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meetup at upcoming West Palm Beach service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a resident of Palm Beach, and a delighted Sig P85 owner since November. Word on the Tesla website is that a new service center is contemplated for the West Palm Beach area (no specifics or date yet).

In anticipation of the announcement, Lawrence Chanin has asked that I coordinate a get-together for the day of opening, with a group visit to the service center and perhaps a lunch nearby.

So I suggest a couple of possible choices:

• E. R. Bradley's (downtown, good parking, lots of table space, know the owner)
• Pistache (downtown, French bistro, valet parking)
• Nick & Johnnie's (in Palm Beach proper, same owner as Bradley's, good food)

Any other ideas are welcome.

Of course, we do not yet know the date that the center will open, so this is a bit preparatory. But please indicate your interest in attending this by commenting below so we can build a head count. Look forward to seeing you.

Last edited:
Count me in!

Do you know where they will be opening?

Also, if possible my preference is a non valet location. It sounds like you have a connection at E. R. Bradley's and they have good parking. Maybe they will even reserve some spaces for the Teslas. (Always makes for a great picture)

I've been talking to my Mom about TESLA...well actually, GUSHING about Tesla! She's never seen a Roadster or a Model S in person. She's 70 years old and lives in West Palm Beach. Just last week I was searching online for a showroom to try and get her a test drive, and the nearest is an hour away, and I don't think she'd drive that far to go there by herself.

Could you maybe hook her up for a ride if she comes to your gathering? She's not a cranky old lady, she's actually quite pleasant and social. She's not on the forum, so unless someone volunteers, I won't even tell her about the service center meetup.