Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 on Uberturbines- 265/35 & 275/35R21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now the question I have is what would be the best square setup for the MYP, 275/35 or 265/40? Anyone out there done this and maybe have some pics? I have two sets of Ubers so I can do 9.5” wide or 10.5” all around, but I plan to use the narrower set unless I see otherwise is better.

Now the question I have is what would be the best square setup for the MYP, 275/35 or 265/40? Anyone out there done this and maybe have some pics? I have two sets of Ubers so I can do 9.5” wide or 10.5” all around, but I plan to use the narrower set unless I see otherwise is better.
What did you end up doing?? I really want to do square 9.5 with 265/40. Let us know and post pics

What did you end up doing?? I really want to do square 9.5 with 265/40. Let us know and post pics
Still running stock setup although I did buy a set of takeoffs so I can do the square setup when the need be. From my research and verifying it through members of this forum either the 275/35 or the 265/40 will work just fine in a square setup on Uber 9.5”. IMO the 265/40 looks a tad better likely due to filling in the wheel well gap, but the 275/35 is closer to the original tire height introducing less threat of issues with the cars systems. Falken has a new high performance all season tire that is considerably more affordable than the Michelins too with 265/40 currently available and 275/35 available later this year beginning in qtr 2.

Still running stock setup although I did buy a set of takeoffs so I can do the square setup when the need be. From my research and verifying it through members of this forum either the 275/35 or the 265/40 will work just fine in a square setup on Uber 9.5”. IMO the 265/40 looks a tad better likely due to filling in the wheel well gap, but the 275/35 is closer to the original tire height introducing less threat of issues with the cars systems. Falken has a new high performance all season tire that is considerably more affordable than the Michelins too with 265/40 currently available and 275/35 available later this year beginning in qtr 2.
Oh really! I love the look of the 21 Ubers but would also prefer square 9.5. I want to do the same set up but I think I would do 275/35 to avoid any discrepancies between speedometer readings. Let me know what you end up doing! Thanks

Reactions: JezzaE