Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michigan Tesla Owners Avoid Jax Car Wash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to Jax on maple road, for my car wash. After they were done, the sensor mount bracket on front wheel got knocked off, I watched the video with the manager on duty that day, he promised he would pay for it 100%.

After two weeks, I got the car fixed for 88 bucks from Tesla. I went to Jax again and so-called manager, who can't make a decision apparent, said, he needs to talk to his boss, Monik sth, and let me go back the second day. I went again and same thing happened, he said, she will call you the next day. On the third day, Monik finally called me that 'they are not liable for anything, this is a tesla design issue, you are not the first one', the whole conversation, she did not even say sorry.

I am not upset for them not paying for 88 bucks, but their altitude is really sth that I do not tolerance, this is not worth my time, for all tesla owner or even other brands, if you care for your car, don't go there.

Are you referring to the tire pressure monitoring system on the valve in the wheel?
No, not sure about the name. You can see the pic.

Attachments

• file-1 (3).jpeg
    file-1 (3).jpeg
    351.6 KB · Views: 168