Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midnight Silver With White Interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have this combo. I just ordered a performance version with these choices. Had a really hard time between Multi coat red and white interior and midnight metallic silver and white interior. I ordered another model 3 with Red and white but got the midnight silver for myself.

Anyone have pics of this combo in the wild?

Yup. I haven't had a chance to do a proper photo shoot, but see below. I think it works well with the silver wheels - I like having contrast on the interior and I haven't had a light interior in a decade. The white/black suits the grey perfectly - the outside is conservative but the white interior makes it stand out.

fullsizeoutput_5c4a.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_5c4b.jpeg

Attachments

• mcVuySXpR+ihwvb0gMESWA.jpg
    mcVuySXpR+ihwvb0gMESWA.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 2,535
Yup. I haven't had a chance to do a proper photo shoot, but see below. I think it works well with the silver wheels - I like having contrast on the interior and I haven't had a light interior in a decade. The white/black suits the grey perfectly - the outside is conservative but the white interior makes it stand out.

View attachment 357106 View attachment 357107

Nice! I am contemplating powder coating my wheels and doing a chrome delete. I’ve seen some pictures of that look incredible but I also like this combo as is.

1E1CD1EB-47AA-4443-B0CF-DAFB17F1EFAD.jpeg
Just received my M3 with this same combo (except mine is just AWD). Absolutely love it. If you get tint, make sure to keep it dark bc the white interior makes it very bright. My tint is 20% all around.

Attachments

• 42662D8D-8978-466E-843B-0A611363B370.jpeg
    42662D8D-8978-466E-843B-0A611363B370.jpeg
    752 KB · Views: 335
Reactions: srthomas21