Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mileage question on used Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, new to the forum and first time posting so I apologize if this question has been asked in the past. Does anybody have an opinion on how many miles they would consider to be "too many miles" on a used Model S? I've come across some local sellers who have a late 2016 or early 2017 Model S with about 46K miles. If the CarFax is clean, would people have any concerns about that high of a mileage before purchasing? Appreciate your opinions. Thanks.

When I bought my model s in 2016, I was told it is not miles it is years. They said that is why it is or at least was 8 years unlimited miles on the battery warranty. I was also told that after 8 years you will start to see a decline in max charge but it should not be drastic. When I totaled mine in 2018 it had 55k on it and still charged at 100%

Hey everyone, new to the forum and first time posting so I apologize if this question has been asked in the past. Does anybody have an opinion on how many miles they would consider to be "too many miles" on a used Model S? I've come across some local sellers who have a late 2016 or early 2017 Model S with about 46K miles. If the CarFax is clean, would people have any concerns about that high of a mileage before purchasing? Appreciate your opinions. Thanks.

My 2014 MS 85 drives like new with 145,000 miles on it. I would not be at all concerned about mileage.