Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Misaligned steering wheel

Artiste

Jun 17, 2019
Lancashire
I've had my M3 for over a week and driven over 600 miles, and I only noticed today that the steering wheel is misaligned. When I'm driving in a straight line the wheel is turned slightly to the left. If I straighten the wheel I drive noticeably to the right. It might have taken me a week to notice it, but now I have it's driving me mad!

pdk42

Jul 17, 2019
Leamington
My current BMW does this slightly. Surprisingly, you don't notice it after a while. However, do get it sorted. It'll be a quick tweak of the steering tracking arms.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC