Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing icons on screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a small ding in the boot repaired by B&A Motor Repairs, these guys do an excellent job.
After picking up the car I first found that the driver seat wouldn’t slide forward enough to reach the pedals properly, it would simply stop short even manually using the switch on the side of the seat.
After looking at the controls I found “seat recalibrate “ function. The seat went through a series of movements and now that’s working fine.
But I have now noticed some icons missing on the screen. The passenger seat icon is not there, so I can’t turn the seat heater on. And the passenger side heater controls are not there also.
They aren’t there to drag and drop. Any ideas?
IMG_2798.jpegIMG_2797.jpegIMG_2796.jpeg

The passenger seat icon is not there, so I can’t turn the seat heater on. And the passenger side heater controls are not there also.
The passenger seat heater & air temperature controls will only show up if someone's detected sitting in that seat.

You can still swipe up from the driver's side temperature control and switch on the passenger seat heater (as well as the rear ones) from that screen.

Reactions: MP3Mike