Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.27.6 Weirdness? Audio speaker location, missing favorites, passenger seat icon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just updated to 2023.27.6 today, I was on an update from a few weeks ago on before. I've noticed that I have a new chime when I shift/autopilot which is nice and annoying. :| The other thing is my favorites button from my favorites tab is gone, I'm assuming the "Tesla Favorites" under Top Stations is the same thing now? Its playing pretty much most of my songs I had 👍. The other is my passenger seat heater icon is gone and I do not see it under my shortcuts. Sure would be nice if they kept some consistency from UI updates to the next. I also noticed that all my nav and chime/sounds are coming out of what sounds like my front left speaker by the dash now, super annoying.

Anyone know how to get any of those things back that are gone now? Thanks!

The chime when engaging/disengaging autopilot can be turned off if you don’t like it. Not sure about the favorites button, but Tesla Favorites is a station based on what Tesla owners listen to, it’s not the same as your favorites. I doubt Tesla removed the favorites feature, so try rebooting if you can’t find it.

“Recents & Favorites are now in separate tabs in the Media Player.”