Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing trunk cover. Where can I get one

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone help me get a replacement trunk cover . See pictures I think the cover is missing

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8374.jpeg
    IMG_8374.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_8373.jpeg
    IMG_8373.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 118
Parts Catalog

It's under this category:
Model S Feb 2021
15 - INTERIOR TRIM
1530 - Carpeting and Mats
Trunk Carpet and Side Finishers

9SOFT TRIM LOAD FLOOR REAR1587744-00-COver The Counter11

You can also send a service request in the app (from memory there is an "other" category) and ask for the parts-only price and lead time with just a description of the item (and perhaps picture to make sure) even if you don't know the specific part number. The local SC that services your area can reply with a quote, usually taking a few days to do so depending on how busy they are.

Reactions: saj070
Upvote 0
Parts Catalog

It's under this category:
Model S Feb 2021
15 - INTERIOR TRIM
1530 - Carpeting and Mats
Trunk Carpet and Side Finishers

9SOFT TRIM LOAD FLOOR REAR1587744-00-COver The Counter11

You can also send a service request in the app (from memory there is an "other" category) and ask for the parts-only price and lead time with just a description of the item (and perhaps picture to make sure) even if you don't know the specific part number. The local SC that services your area can reply with a quote, usually taking a few days to do so depending on how busy they are.
Hi it is$100 here but last letter is B

Will this work?

Attachments

• IMG_8375.png
    IMG_8375.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Hi it is$100 here but last letter is B

Will this work?
No idea. The last letter usually denotes a revision. To be safe, you should ask the seller. It may be safer to buy from Tesla if you plan to pick up yourself, as you can try it out right there and have them reorder the right part if it doesn't fit.

It doesn't look like that seller necessarily even have it in stock, as you have to request stock information.

Upvote 0
My service center ordered me one as my MSP didn't come with one. Apparently alot of 2021 MSLR MSP didn't come from factory with them and owners picked them up later. If you bought the car from Tesla directly let them know and they'll replace at no cost, or like me if you bought second hand and it was missing I believe they charged me 140 for it and part arrived in 2 days

Upvote 0
Quick update my Tesla SC is the best I have ever dealt with I had MY multiple issues always fix everything within 1 week

I have had Mercedes s550 BMW 550 and honestly Tesla customer service and support is by far the best support and service unbelievable

I know people complain about Tesla but for me nothing but the best service

See invoice free replacement

Attachments

• IMG_8377.jpeg
    IMG_8377.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
Quick update my Tesla SC is the best I have ever dealt with I had MY multiple issues always fix everything within 1 week

I have had Mercedes s550 BMW 550 and honestly Tesla customer service and support is by far the best support and service unbelievable

I know people complain about Tesla but for me nothing but the best service

See invoice free replacement
Looks like the same part number as the catalog. Glad you were able to get it free.

Upvote 0
My service center ordered me one as my MSP didn't come with one. Apparently alot of 2021 MSLR MSP didn't come from factory with them and owners picked them up later. If you bought the car from Tesla directly let them know and they'll replace at no cost, or like me if you bought second hand and it was missing I believe they charged me 140 for it and part arrived in 2 days
This burns me up, as I knew when Tesla was having the parts shortages and delivering cars without the trunk stuff, and missing USB ports and lord only knows what else -- they never notified the customers that these cars were being delivered without equipment, and that it would be provided and installed at a later date. The poor souls that did not know what is supposed to come on the car and did not complain are likely on the hook for Tesla's breach for not suppling a complete car, and not notifying customers. If it was my car, I would particularly be pissed for this breach of trust, which seems normal for Tesla.

Upvote 0