TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 18" Aero Wheel & Tires Complete Set + Bonus Center Caps! - $995

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Andre Mercier, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Andre Mercier

Andre Mercier Member

I am selling my pristine condition Model 3 18 inch wheel set. This is the full package of 4 wheels and tires, complete with the TPMS and as a bonus I'm throwing in the Tesla logo center caps if you want to take the Aero covers off ($55 value).

The only reason I'm selling these is that I purchased new wheels for my Model 3 and no longer need these. They have a little over 5k miles on them, never had a puncture or flat, no curb rash, and are in perfect condition.

Local pick up only! DSC_1867.jpg DSC_1868.jpg DSC_1869.jpg DSC_1871.jpg DSC_1867.jpg DSC_1868.jpg DSC_1869.jpg DSC_1871.jpg

• Like x 1
  2. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Wish you were east coast!