TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3: Canadian Deliveries

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by canadian_im, Apr 28, 2018.

1. canadian_im

canadian_im New Member

Put my $1000 deposit March 2017, and on Thursday I received an email to put in my order.
    They said 4-8weeks for submission.
    Obviously, I filled out the order, preferences and the $3200 deposit.
    Now lets see when it will arrive !
    Can't wait to be part of the Tesla family !
    Marc

• Like x 4
  2. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

Me too.

3. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

Welcome to the long excruciating wait for a VIN.

4. Jaguar

Jaguar Member

Got my invitation on Friday but I've decided to wait for the dual motor version, despite the prospect of losing out on the government incentive. Really, I want the Performance version.

• Like x 2
  5. canadian_im

canadian_im New Member

Picking up at the International Centre at 10am on Saturday June 9th ! Ordered the lug nut covers and centre cap for $65 from Tesla (yes, I probably could find aftermarket cheaper). Love the look of the stock alloy wheels once the Aero covers are off. Enough research shows that the Aero wheels - at best - give you 5% longer range. Maybe I'll leave them on for a trip across Canada, but locally they are coming off. In 5 months I'm going to have to think about winter tires and wheels. Will be interesting to see how 'standard' the size is when shopping for wheels....All comments welcome !

6. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

I decided to keep aero cap on after taking the delivery even I bought lug nut cap kit. The aero cap matches Midnight Sliver Metallic color, plus a friend of mine said it can keep the rim clean.

7. canadian_im

canadian_im New Member

That's a good point it will keep the rims protected. The Aero caps look good on Red too.