Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: Canadian Deliveries

canadian_im

Apr 28, 2018
Brampton, Ontario
Picking up at the International Centre at 10am on Saturday June 9th ! Ordered the lug nut covers and centre cap for $65 from Tesla (yes, I probably could find aftermarket cheaper). Love the look of the stock alloy wheels once the Aero covers are off. Enough research shows that the Aero wheels - at best - give you 5% longer range. Maybe I'll leave them on for a trip across Canada, but locally they are coming off. In 5 months I'm going to have to think about winter tires and wheels. Will be interesting to see how 'standard' the size is when shopping for wheels....All comments welcome !

ZooSean

ZOO
Feb 16, 2018
Markham, Canada
Picking up at the International Centre at 10am on Saturday June 9th ! Ordered the lug nut covers and centre cap for $65 from Tesla (yes, I probably could find aftermarket cheaper). Love the look of the stock alloy wheels once the Aero covers are off. Enough research shows that the Aero wheels - at best - give you 5% longer range. Maybe I'll leave them on for a trip across Canada, but locally they are coming off. In 5 months I'm going to have to think about winter tires and wheels. Will be interesting to see how 'standard' the size is when shopping for wheels....All comments welcome !

I decided to keep aero cap on after taking the delivery even I bought lug nut cap kit. The aero cap matches Midnight Sliver Metallic color, plus a friend of mine said it can keep the rim clean.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC