Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Deal Breaker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see how many in this forum the ugly large screen on top of the dash will be a deal breaker for them on this model, And if so what is your suggestion ? So yes I will not buy this model just because of the monitor look and my suggestion is to use a 10 or 12 inch screen integrated into the dash and I would like the classic instrument cluster behind the wheel I prefer one piece LCD but classic gauges are ok.
I want to see how many in this forum the ugly large screen on top of the dash will be a deal breaker for them on this model, And if so what is your suggestion ? So yes I will not buy this model just because of the monitor look and my suggestion is to use a 10 or 12 inch screen integrated into the dash and I would like the classic instrument cluster behind the wheel I prefer one piece LCD but classic gauges are ok.

Coming from a Toyota Echo with center instruments impressed by minimum clutter in my face, never liked all the lights buttons and switches in front of me always a distraction. Besides a electric car opens up new possibilities, so we should not be trapped by the ideas of the past.

It kind of reminds me of a minimal future version of my grandfather's 57 chevy interior. No doubt some things will be added and as long as it's intuitive I'm sure I'll dig it. aka not a deal breaker for me.

Tesla-Model-3-interior.jpg

57turq%204drht%20int.jpg

*This isn't a my grandfather's, btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sage