Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a carrier parked up at wellington port, lots of Tesla’s but I only saw model Y, made me even more disappointed. How the he’ll do they meet the needs of customers orders from July on orders and not the ones who ordered far earlier than them.
Think this way : when we got cars, since that we were endlessly waiting for many features, but you will be receiving car with all the features already there and fine-tuned after our complaints.

Stay focused and patient, I promise you are getting your Model 3 before my CyberTruck 👍🤞👍😏

Reactions: montybhai
Think this way : when we got cars, since that we were endlessly waiting for many features, but you will be receiving car with all the features already there and fine-tuned after our complaints.

Stay focused and patient, I promise you are getting your Model 3 before my CyberTruck 👍🤞👍😏
Maybe they already made your cyber truck and they have just parked it up to frustrate you now lol. Well not sure about extra features, but I have seen you tube videos of people complaining of Tesla removing a lot of features since 2021 model.

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
It's front right now, because they usually ask for final payment same week or week before delivery. Ideal to pay once scheduled for delivery.
If you are glass half full, Wait time is still definitely less than few people here from February order.
Just called and found out they’re ‘soft matching’ cars and delivery confirmation will be in a few days. Ship due around the 29th Oct.

Reactions: Audietron
My one better be on that boat or…….. lol

1665703769947.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Ecoli and Audietron