Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering has the summon features been removed from the auto pilot? When I purchased the vehicle, it was shown to me as part of the auto pilot feature and was noted it would be included. Just feel like, I have been mislead.
You got special delivery, don't let car out of sight else it will go away 🤣

Summoning happens from mobile app, and relevant settings are on cars auto drive settings area. Not perfect, super frustrating, quite embarrassing if you do when any living creature around - I had dogs staring at me when it failed to do basic thing... doesn't work outside designed parking or visible driveways... doesn't work if road is in any inclination....

but super handy if you have tight parking slots like Auckland 👍

Just wondering has the summon features been removed from the auto pilot? When I purchased the vehicle, it was shown to me as part of the auto pilot feature and was noted it would be included. Just feel like, I have been mislead.

As far as i’m aware summon has never been included in basic Autopilot.

You need Enhanced Autopilot or FSD to have summon.

I'm still waiting for mine to show up in carjam also. I think I read it takes around 2-3 weeks after the vin is assigned before you'll get compliance and pickup date, but can't find where I saw that.

I got my VIN on the 9th and just waiting and checking every few hours lol...

'm still waiting for mine to show up in carjam also. I think I read it takes around 2-3 weeks after the vin is assigned before you'll get compliance and pickup date, but can't find where I saw that.

Had my vin for > 1 month now (build date 10/Oct). I know my car is being moved from CH storage yard to Tesla but date is unknown as yet :(

I'm still waiting for mine to show up in carjam also. I think I read it takes around 2-3 weeks after the vin is assigned before you'll get compliance and pickup date, but can't find where I saw that.

It's all about receiving invitation to book a slot to collect car... once you got that, you are ready 👍

Yeah I'm just being impatient. The car is 3 months early so I've got finance on it, but they won't clear the finance till the compliance is finished etc.

I happen to be up in AKL in the next 2 weeks so I'm hoping the stars align and I can book in for the same day, but I should just chill out. It will arrive when it arrives :D

I think the xmas work/activities/madness has got me ha

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
Yeah I'm just being impatient. The car is 3 months early so I've got finance on it, but they won't clear the finance till the compliance is finished etc.

I happen to be up in AKL in the next 2 weeks so I'm hoping the stars align and I can book in for the same day, but I should just chill out. It will arrive when it arrives :D

I think the xmas work/activities/madness has got me ha
Well, only important thing is locking in interest rates... rest will happen for sure. Last thing they want is car seating around collecting dust.