Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 insurance quotes - starting out reasonable.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should add that I have everything with USAA - Banking, investments, insurance (home, life, auto) and no accidents ever for my wife and I(knocking on wood as I type this). We have had a few homeowner claims but minimal claims under 1k. That may be the reason behind the low estimate.
The only service I use outside of USAA is car insurance. I found them to be average while Amica is superb.

Look again. You can get UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured) coverage with collision. You CANNOT get UMPD - Uninsured Motorist Property Damage with collision.

If you talked to someone at GEICO, the fact they didn't explain that to you is troubling.

My apologies, it does look like I was wrong there.

I double checked my policy and I do have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage at 300k each, so I guess I had set that up properly long ago and was just remembering the uninsured property damage category being unavailable. The coverage looks pretty darn cheap ($10 per 6 month period) for both.