Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 is beautiful!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one who thinks this thing looks ugly? I mean the model S was sleek. The Model X was OK. I wont fault it since it's an SUV and SUVs are definitely never better looking than sedans. But this car is the worst of all. Even uglier than the Model X. I expected better from tesla.

Now I am seriously hoping they would change the exterior drastically on release date because I definitely don't want to be seen in one.

12901124_1141482762578120_1531291876086157221_o.jpg

The Model 3 design is perfect for me. I saw in another thread that it has elements of the Roadster and Model X. That's exactly what I was thinking. The front trunk and headlights draw fro the Roadster heritage, and the nose is Model X.

It's low slung and sporty like the Roadster, and the small size says it can be tossed around corners with joy.

I drive a Honda Civic. This Model 3 is a perfect replacement:D

Curious about the instrument panel.... the center LCD display is horizontal instead of vertical... but I don't see any instrument cluster screen in front of the driver. HUD display? I would think Elon would have made a big deal about that if true.

I don't think tesla thought this one through. Looks like the trunk will not allow the full opening due to the single piece of glass in the rear. I highly doubt the whole glass will move. Looking at the trunk, you might not have much room to put big things in there. Front tries to look like porsche. Definitely failed at doing that. The mission E is much better looking