Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks
Newbie on here so forgive me if this has already been covered to death. Just ordered a M3P via NHS Fleet solutions. It’s costing us £341 per month on salary sacrifice scheme, fully serviced and insured with 12k miles per annum. Just seems too good to be true for a £55k zero emissions rocket ship? Am I missing something?

Hi folks
Newbie on here so forgive me if this has already been covered to death. Just ordered a M3P via NHS Fleet solutions. It’s costing us £341 per month on salary sacrifice scheme, fully serviced and insured with 12k miles per annum. Just seems too good to be true for a £55k zero emissions rocket ship? Am I missing something?

Same here. These seem to be the best deals around currently. As has been stated above, there will be some implications for your 'career average' based NHS pension, not to mention the apparent pay spike (with annual allowance implication) when you give it back.
That said, I think it's best to enjoy it now while we can. This isn't a dress rehearsal after all.
Are you already signed up with Octopus Go? Happy to send you a referral if not.
Have you already started looking at accessories? Check out Abstract Ocean for some cool stuff such as centre console wraps etc.

Phil

Same here. These seem to be the best deals around currently. As has been stated above, there will be some implications for your 'career average' based NHS pension, not to mention the apparent pay spike (with annual allowance implication) when you give it back.
That said, I think it's best to enjoy it now while we can. This isn't a dress rehearsal after all.
Are you already signed up with Octopus Go? Happy to send you a referral if not.
Have you already started looking at accessories? Check out Abstract Ocean for some cool stuff such as centre console wraps etc.

Phil

Thanks Phil, will check out the sites as suggested. Getting quite excited about this now. Roll on Delivery date!

Took delivery of my Salary Sacrifice LeasePlan Model 3 last Wednesday.

Had an email through from LeasePlan today confirming my order has been placed with Tesla. And not to pick it up before they send an insurance certificate across.

WTF?!!

My experience thus far with Leaseplan has not been good. It is my second salary sacrifice car via the NHS Fleet Solutions scheme, and the first one (BMW 530e) was as breeze to order and receive. Right from the start I was told that Tesla are atrocious but my experience thus far is that Tesla have helpe me in everyway they can/can be expected to, but NHS/Leaseplan have let the side down. A list:

- would not let me place my order in September because "Tesla are not accepting orders for 2020 deliveries" (my current lease didn't run out until Jan 4th). This is despite everywhere saying the lead time would take me in to 2020 anyway. I explained the situation, and that waiting would mean I'd miss the pre October price rise.

- they agreed, and told me to submit the order. I did, and it was immediately rejected by a different member of the team with the same reason as above. Sigh... explained AGAIN, and it was 'reordered'.

- This time, it was put on hold as there was a mixup with the taxcode. Rectified, and the order was cancelled and put through again on a new reference

- Finally, it's through, and as far as I'm aware, it's happily with Tesla. Ah but no... NHS don't order the cars, they tell LeasePlan to.

- December arrives and I've heard NOTHING.. not even and RN or any message whatsoever from LP. I email NHS and they say they'll chase it up. Meanwhile, LP and Tesla say they have nothing on record for my name, number, or email. Not looking good...

- January arrives, still nothing so I ring them up and tell them I'm not convinced the car has been ordered. Various emails and 48 hours later I'm FINALLY given an RN number. I ring Telsa and they say, yes we have the order, you're looking at mid-late Feb. I ask when they received the order, and they say the 8th Jan - the same day that I 'finally received an RN'.... FFS.

Long post of ranting, and that's not even the full story. So yes, I will have been waiting for my M3 for at least 7 months by the time I actually get it, and less than half of that will actually have been down to Tesla...

I'm with Leaseplan.

I emailed Tesla on Sunday and had a response this morning about delivery dates:

"At this stage, we still haven’t been able to match a VIN to your order.

We do have vessels of vehicles incoming towards to the end of this month and throughout February, so it is likely that we will be able to match your order to a VIN soon for delivery in February or early-March."

I'm with Leaseplan.

We do have vessels of vehicles incoming towards to the end of this month and throughout February, so it is likely that we will be able to match your order to a VIN soon for delivery in February or early-March."
Which email address is best for these queries? Im wondering if my car is actually on order or not.

similar story to guy above, ordered mid october (that's what i'd thought). Received RN beginning of Jan. At time of order I did confirm delivery would be in Jan as thats when my current car goes back. Just got off the phone from Tesla to find out car was ordered just before christmas!

I'm with Leaseplan.

haha, I emailed them this morning and got exactly the same reply. Word for word

Well now I don't feel so good :D

We'll get there eventually. I'm just extremely frustrated and the various parties involved, and ironically not including Tesla, given all the warnings about their reputation.

I still haven't got a straight answer from NHS and they won't put me in touch directly with leaseplan to find out precisely what went wrong so I'm just left waiting.

Seriously if anyone reading this is going with leaseplan and have any shred of doubt, chase them up, otherwise you might be sat there 6 months time expecting a car that has not even been ordered from tesla.

We'll get there eventually. I'm just extremely frustrated and the various parties involved, and ironically not including Tesla, given all the warnings about their reputation.

I still haven't got a straight answer from NHS and they won't put me in touch directly with leaseplan to find out precisely what went wrong so I'm just left waiting.

Seriously if anyone reading this is going with leaseplan and have any shred of doubt, chase them up, otherwise you might be sat there 6 months time expecting a car that has not even been ordered from tesla.

I ordered my M3P from NHS in September prior to the price rise. I think I just got in just before the prices went up in October. I have also been told that they have removed all Tesla vehicles from the online quote as they are having so many difficulties getting information to customers.

My experience was fairly good, but I heard nothing at all from NHS Fleet or Leaseplan for about 10 weeks. Then I had an email speculating that I might receive delivery in 2-4 weeks, all be it to the wrong location. Then a week before delivery an email confirming collection date and time. I was told from the start to expect about 3 months for delivery and that was the case.

Since collection I have noticed a few issues with the car and I have been trying to book a service appointment through lease plan who tell me that I should do this directly with Tesla through the app. However I still don't have access to the app, which they are telling me could take 4 weeks to sort out.

Overall though the car is amazing and you won't regret it. Also if you are on a salary sacrifice scheme the price makes it such an attractive solution it really is worth going through once you get it. Stick in there the car will come eventually.

[email protected] is what I've been contacting. They were very fast to respond but my most recent message to enquire about my referral code has yet to be answered.

Thanks for the address. Initially they pushed me back to the lease company, but I got an email later in the day to say my app access has now been sorted. Which is fantastic. The reply came from [email protected] if that's helpful to anyone else here.

Hi everyone, so I’m looking to order a M3 standard range in the next few months. I’m going to be using the salary sacrifice through the police via Tusker. I’ve spoken to them but I don’t quite get how they work out the pricing. Can any one shed any light on the attached image if the £533pm is inclusive of tax and NI savings?

Attachments

• 591FABC0-9BBD-47F1-9BC2-CCA0C48765D8.png
    591FABC0-9BBD-47F1-9BC2-CCA0C48765D8.png
    458.7 KB · Views: 487