Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Leasing deals on the model Y and Model 3 all suck at the moment! On the Model 3 all the leasing prices i can find almost involve me paying for the whole car. Anybody else noticing this?
I really wanted to stick with Tesla, but the leasing prices and the Model 3 new indicator buttons have really made me thing if i should stick or move on to something like the polestar.

The Leasing deals on the model Y and Model 3 all suck at the moment! On the Model 3 all the leasing prices i can find almost involve me paying for the whole car. Anybody else noticing this?
I really wanted to stick with Tesla, but the leasing prices and the Model 3 new indicator buttons have really made me thing if i should stick or move on to something like the polestar.
Yea - agreed. I've started planning for the replacement of my company leased Model Y next year but the prices right now are significantly higher than when I got the Y (even for the cheaper Model 3).

The Macan EV was on my radar also but once again, the lease costings are astronomical.