Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone leasing or receiving a Company Car through Lex, my timeline up until now may be useful.

Day 1: placed order on Lex portal
Day 2: status updated to “dealer sourcing”
Day 3: received order confirmation, Lex Portal states “PO raised” and estimated delivery date showing as end of Nov. Email received from Tesla inviting me to set up my account
Day 5: text from Tesla containing order details and RN number
Day 5: I called Tesla with RN to confirm Lex hasn’t applied a “don’t deliver before xx date” as others have encountered with them

The rest of the story is yet to play out…

How much are people paying monthly for their tax on their company car?
Im getting one via my employer, is it around £14/mo that I will be losing in tax on my pay slip?
New here but am leasing through company car scheme, mine is only about £8/9 per month but because I’m making a PUC each month as it’s more than my car allowance, that offsets the BIK, so I shouldn’t be paying any BIK

Hi - I'm pretty new on here and looking for some advice :) I've ordered a M3P FSD and have an RN number and i have found out its coming through VW Group (NHS Fleet Solution lease). The issue is that VW put a preferred delivery date of 15/10/21. I rang Tesla who said my order was paused and will be live again 16/10/21 due to the preferred delivery date entered. Anyhow they have now took the hold off and the order is live again so awaiting allocation to a vin. Bad news he said there is nothing in October and it will more than likely be November delivery now. I signed the lease with Fleet in May/June. So now i await a vehicle allocation and the process begins again - does anyone know how long i'm likely to wait for a allocation/vin? and what the timescales could be for each stage after that?
Hi. I had a similar issue for my Tesla with the NHS car fleet. Had to have a threatening discussion with the manager of the car fleet and managed to get the date changed. They put delivery dates as per their whims and fancies. Tesla service was very helpful in the process

Reactions: DeanJohno
Hi - I'm pretty new on here and looking for some advice :) I've ordered a M3P FSD and have an RN number and i have found out its coming through VW Group (NHS Fleet Solution lease). The issue is that VW put a preferred delivery date of 15/10/21. I rang Tesla who said my order was paused and will be live again 16/10/21 due to the preferred delivery date entered. Anyhow they have now took the hold off and the order is live again so awaiting allocation to a vin. Bad news he said there is nothing in October and it will more than likely be November delivery now. I signed the lease with Fleet in May/June. So now i await a vehicle allocation and the process begins again - does anyone know how long i'm likely to wait for a allocation/vin? and what the timescales could be for each stage after that?
Hi. I had a similar issue with the NHS car fleet people's messing my delivery dates. Required of threatening discussion with the manager and finally they managed to rectify the dates. Tesla customer service was very helpful in the process. I'm sure you would have filled in-delivery wanted as soon as possible in the order on the NHS fleet website- you can quote this to them. It's more likely that the NHS car fleet provider company has messed up the dates rather than the Volkswagen group- at least was the case with my order

hey, I ordered my lease car back in August, and got my RN number early in September. I've heard nothing since - tried emailing with no response, the live chat link is never available, and I can't find a number to call. Does anyone know how I can get hold of someone, anyone, from Tesla to find out when I might get the car? My lease company have said they have also heard nothing since. Thanks :)

hey, I ordered my lease car back in August, and got my RN number early in September. I've heard nothing since - tried emailing with no response, the live chat link is never available, and I can't find a number to call. Does anyone know how I can get hold of someone, anyone, from Tesla to find out when I might get the car? My lease company have said they have also heard nothing since. Thanks :)
I have a similar timeline to you. Got my RN number on 14th Sept. Some people on here have contacted Tesla by phone and were told to expect a VIN from mid Oct and delivery in Nov. However, i was told on the chat that at the moment it’s looking like Nov/Dec delivery but will know more once VIN is received.

Not sure if people are getting VIN’s already for Q4 delivery?

I have a similar timeline to you. Got my RN number on 14th Sept. Some people on here have contacted Tesla by phone and were told to expect a VIN from mid Oct and delivery in Nov. However, i was told on the chat that at the moment it’s looking like Nov/Dec delivery but will know more once VIN is received.

Not sure if people are getting VIN’s already for Q4 delivery?

Cheers for the reply - any idea where they are getting the number from? I've tried a couple I found on google, but they just say "This number is no longer used - please refer to our contact form on the website" which is non-existent if you have already got an account! If it wasnt for the fact it was a well known company, I would currently be presuming this was a con and talking to my card company! 😂

Cheers for the reply - any idea where they are getting the number from? I've tried a couple I found on google, but they just say "This number is no longer used - please refer to our contact form on the website" which is non-existent if you have already got an account! If it wasnt for the fact it was a well known company, I would currently be presuming this was a con and talking to my card company! 😂
This is the number I’ve been using.

01628 450660

Sorry, i have only ever contacted them on the chat. Having said that it seems recently that they must get asked the same questions such a lot that they just have a cut and paste response which basically says ‘looking like Nov/Dec but will know more once VIN arrives but will be plenty of notice etc.

All a bit frustrating. ordered direct, then took out the ALD financing through the Tesla webpage. then the RN number disappeared from the account. so shows nothing ordered. when i do online chat they assure me all going through, just the usual wait thing. When I spoke to ALD they said its all on Tesla and nothing they could do?!
ordered 10 Aug, so hoping update soon.

woo-hoo text message and email from Tesla. car is assigned.

for info, ordered 10 Aug for red Long range, via ALD leasing. up until now nobody would say anything. chased this morning, as need finance docs to prove car on order, to get the EV charger point grant for installation. was told should know within a week, with the finance docs being sent about 3 weeks before delivery.

now to find the boat..

Reactions: jhnbssll
So after 2.5 years of ogling used Model S and new Model 3, this week I have signed up to a M3LR lease.

Anyone got any idea on timelines? It's funded by Lex Autolease via Carparison and today I have paid admin fee and had all countersigned finance docs completed and returned back to me.

Guess I now just have to wait for the order to be processed by Tesla and then hear direct from them? Carparison, along with most other lease firms, are currently offering M3LR as pipeline stock for late Nov/early Dec delivery, so hopefully won't have to wait too long!

I’m in a similar position - signed up to a 3 year lease with Lex Autolease via Gateway2Lease. Just received finance docs and I’m told a stack of M3 LR will be arriving in November. Different spec combos too some with 19inch alloys. I’m sticking with the poor man spec - white will be good to hide swirls and scratches. Wish I could spec the 19 alloys but on a lease it really racks up the cost. It will be my wife’s car and frankly she doesn’t care.

Ordered via NHS Fleet Solutions (Via Kinto).
Fleet paperwork: 21/09
Car ordered: 05/10
RN: 18/10
Live chat for update today.
Est delivery: Dec
Told to expect an update: Mid nov

Now I know everything is in order and no holds etc, I can sit happy and wait.

Any experiences with Kinto via NHS as the provider?

I’m in a similar position - signed up to a 3 year lease with Lex Autolease via Gateway2Lease. Just received finance docs and I’m told a stack of M3 LR will be arriving in November. Different spec combos too some with 19inch alloys. I’m sticking with the poor man spec - white will be good to hide swirls and scratches. Wish I could spec the 19 alloys but on a lease it really racks up the cost. It will be my wife’s car and frankly she doesn’t care.
Yeah I got a link to a portal for Lex last week. I had to register my account with them and then in the portal it had my finance docs which I signed. Shortly after received a counter-signed doc via email. Got in touch with lease company and they have put the order in to Tesla - so just hoping to get the text/email from them soon! I've gone for the M3LR in midnight silver - couldn't resist the paint upgrade, I'm leasing for 4 years so it was worth it for me.