Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have spoken to carparison today and they have done cars to allocate arriving today and Friday, so I may jump to them. Hard to know who is telling the truth though sometimes!
I put an order in and paid admin fee with Carparison on 14th October, had finance agreed and counter-signed with funder (Lex) 15th October, RN received from Carparison on 21st October, delivery text from Tesla on 28th October. My car is being delivered 30th November to my home. To be honest the communication from Carparison has been excellent and they always reply incredibly quickly to any questions from me - I've been very impressed so far. Fingers crossed car turns up on 30th with no issues!

Reactions: Wiggum
I put an order in and paid admin fee with Carparison on 14th October, had finance agreed and counter-signed with funder (Lex) 15th October, RN received from Carparison on 21st October, delivery text from Tesla on 28th October. My car is being delivered 30th November to my home. To be honest the communication from Carparison has been excellent and they always reply incredibly quickly to any questions from me - I've been very impressed so far. Fingers crossed car turns up on 30th with no issues!
Thanks, that’s good to know. Must admit, the chap sounded knowledgeable and was very straight about timescales.

Finally got PodPoint to sort things out - had to pay an extortionate fee for 3 meters of cable - but its getting installed on the 14th Dec.
Car arrives this Friday - and my VIN and Reg arrived today.
I presume you cant add them to the app until delivery day as it just comes up with an error at the moment.
But definite progress.

I’ve gone with carparison having been massively let down by leasing gorilla. So far, so good. They have cars arriving this week, so hopeful for a quick turnaround.

Anyone from the NHS know if I am supposed to let NHS Fleet know about my VIN for insurance, or if they get the same details? Just want to be sure its all fully insured on Day 1 delivery.
Knowles Fleet just asked me to let them know the delivery date once I know it. If I have the VIN and reg by then I’ll let them know those too but they haven’t specifically asked for them.

Anyone from the NHS know if I am supposed to let NHS Fleet know about my VIN for insurance, or if they get the same details? Just want to be sure its all fully insured on Day 1 delivery.

Knowles asked me to confirm my registration plate number before delivery so that they could ensure the insurance was set up in time. They have also asked for a picture of the car when it is delivered.

Paperwork all signed and apparently now Tesla will match me to a vehicle. The way the lease company were talking, my vehicle was already ordered and set for December. I hope this 'matching' game involves December otherwise World War III may begin!!

Paperwork all signed and apparently now Tesla will match me to a vehicle. The way the lease company were talking, my vehicle was already ordered and set for December. I hope this 'matching' game involves December otherwise World War III may begin!!
I ordered through a broker 14th Oct, got RN on the 15th from Tesla. Signed lease paperwork with the lender (Lex Autolease) 22nd Oct. Managed to obtain the VIN from the broker on 8th Nov when I asked about it so it may have been allocated earlier than then but I've heard nothing since. The broker still maintained that December delivery was likely.